AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

2 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

Ask your friend BloomForYou, he's the master after all :w8ing:

Follow wraiths promise to not continue starting shit on here you weirdo. Last thing i’ll mention here

VHshv7gl.png

Not sure what’s happening in here, but I’d like everyone to avoid starting fights, calling each other names, being passive aggressive and bringing outside drama to LanaBoards. Thank you!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, running said:

fight through leaks:ma:

And last thing i’ll say on here for awhile, all of you are sick egging these people on when personal info is being doxed online. She literally just died 2 weeks ago but you continue to beg and beg then move on to the next. Its disgusting how all of you behave.

VHshv7gl.png

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Not sure what’s happening in here, but I’d like everyone to avoid starting fights, call each other names, be passive aggressive and not bring outside drama to LanaBoards. Thank you!

Fair enough

6 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

@caolicolor @1000Times @BloomForYou stop fighting and leak Baby Bubbles challenge :derpna3: make love not war teas

I'm not leaking anything because I'm being respectful, unlike some people who keep lying and playing the victim even after someone passed away recently.

2 hours ago, SOPHIE said:

do u think that this 22nd of February thing will be real and actually the album will leak???

Honestly, idk. Someone said it was just a prank but hq files have leaked tagged with feb22 so who knows

Also unrelated but do you have ur profile pic in hq? I've been trying to find it :crai:

XPo3CNC.jpg