AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

Maybe all of us need to wait for what will no doubt be more interviews and information around the release date before making presumptions about the artistic choices of the album. 

Based on what I've heard, it seems that Sophie was going for a lot more of a streamlined version of her sound that was closer to product than OOEPUI. 

My main feedback to fandom is : stop presuming  and projecting onto Sophie that she was gonna cut Liz/ because of her political beliefs. It's very clear that Liz was always a gonna be part of the Album in the way the cecelie was part of OOEPUI. Not everyone is as obsessed with everyone's political beliefs as some "fans" are. 

43 minutes ago, HellaGood said:

Maybe all of us need to wait for what will no doubt be more interviews and information around the release date before making presumptions about the artistic choices of the album. 

Based on what I've heard, it seems that Sophie was going for a lot more of a streamlined version of her sound that was closer to product than OOEPUI. 

My main feedback to fandom is : stop presuming  and projecting onto Sophie that she was gonna cut Liz/ because of her political beliefs. It's very clear that Liz was always a gonna be part of the Album in the way the cecelie was part of OOEPUI. Not everyone is as obsessed with everyone's political beliefs as some "fans" are. 

It surprises me to think that if you're not related to pc music and read all of these bashings, one would think they hated each other but in reality LIZ and Sophie were friends since 2014 lol they linked up thanks to Diplo. and if you think about it LIZ was one of Sophie's first muses, they loved each other

https://x.com/LIZ_Y2K/status/445257475390857217

1 hour ago, HellaGood said:

“Not everyone is as obsessed with everyone’s political beliefs” is just stupid. I don’t care about LIZ being on the album at all but openly supporting genocide is very different than just having a political belief. Also SOPHIE was a trans woman whose existence has all to do with politics right now including her own music which was about being trans.

Would you say someone calling SOPHIE a man is just a different political belief? 

live in my truth & why lies are so good.. the mixing on why lies is kinda ass but these 2 songs are so amazing. i promised myself to not listen to thealbum again but these 2 songs i been streaming

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

“Not everyone is as obsessed with everyone’s political beliefs” is just stupid. I don’t care about LIZ being on the album at all but openly supporting genocide is very different than just having a political belief. Also SOPHIE was a trans woman whose existence has all to do with politics right now including her own music which was about being trans.

Would you say someone calling SOPHIE a man is just a different political belief? 

This is the literal exact type of fan I'm referring to.

Your hypothetical has nothing to do with this conversation because it rests on Transness and gender identity being connected to a conflict in the middle east. Any connection you can form there is tenuous as best. 

Liz makes bops,  get over it. 

Editing: to add that Why Lies is an absolute banger.