Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

8 hours ago, Mer said:

Radical Optimism has grown on me soooo much it’s the perfect summer album.  I think she released it too soon in the season and too close to other conglomerate releases and it got overshadowed, but it’s a perfect summer album. If it came out in June I think it would’ve had a much “bigger” moment. 

The Kendrick v. Drake fiasco happened on the same weekend it dropped, so that didn't helped either 

Hey guys! Do you have any masterpost/folder of all the songs that have surfaced in the internet? Someone posted it a while ago, but it doesn't work now. Also did any songs of this era leak or do we have any titles?

I was and still am a big fan of Dua, but this era is truly questionable... i love like a half of the album and I'm really curious if there will be deluxe version - most likely she will release it as she used to do it. Love her looks from this era tho. Have a nice day to everyone!

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

36 minutes ago, Yennefer said:

Hey guys! Do you have any masterpost/folder of all the songs that have surfaced in the internet? Someone posted it a while ago, but it doesn't work now. Also did any songs of this era leak or do we have any titles?

I was and still am a big fan of Dua, but this era is truly questionable... i love like a half of the album and I'm really curious if there will be deluxe version - most likely she will release it as she used to do it. Love her looks from this era tho. Have a nice day to everyone!

Her looks were the only good thing about this era. Was a fan before, but aside from the first two singles, this era is best be forgotten.

Complete fail of an album and one of the year's worst imo.

Really curious if she’ll release a deluxe edition or a complete/moonlight edition situation that adds in collabs for streams 

kinda unsure if that’ll happen since 1. that was kind of a ben + ed tactic and 2. the albums been so floppy that like… does she even bother?? or just rush on to the next one? 

like is it worth adding more (better..?) tracks to try and salvage it or just try to forget about it and write it off as some personal not-for-the-charts album

really curious to see where she goes from here. she clearly found out that she still has to work and can’t just rely on her name. will she ditch her dad-ager? 

18 hours ago, brandon said:

Really curious if she’ll release a deluxe edition or a complete/moonlight edition situation that adds in collabs for streams 

kinda unsure if that’ll happen since 1. that was kind of a ben + ed tactic and 2. the albums been so floppy that like… does she even bother?? or just rush on to the next one? 

like is it worth adding more (better..?) tracks to try and salvage it or just try to forget about it and write it off as some personal not-for-the-charts album

really curious to see where she goes from here. she clearly found out that she still has to work and can’t just rely on her name. will she ditch her dad-ager? 

I've read that she's planning a stadium tour for Radical Optimism, if that's a true information she has to release a deluxe edition in my opinion. She could add Dance The Night for streams, people were talking about her collab with Bebe Rexha (not a fan of this theory) and yeah I miss Ed and Ben. She was literally everywhere during Future Nostalgia era, having concerts and shows around the world, Studio 2054 (!!!) it was a big thing, i loved it. I saw her live this year and she's amazing performer now and has so much potential. If I was the one to choose i'd rush to the next one era and just learn from RO mistakes.

And dad manager has to go :lolliney:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

after future nostalgia i would never guess dua would shift her focus from her career to becoming an influencer yet here we are! i guess some things are indeed just flukes, sadly 

12 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

ben mawson and the entirety of TAP management are giggling

IMG-1941.jpg

Good. I hope she gets going on her new album sooner rather than later and doesn't just wing it like she did with Radical Optimism.

Also, I'm surprised Illusion lasted that long on Billboard - it's really not that great of a song, but I'm happy at least did the singles did well. The first 2 singles were good (and that's the only positive thing I can say about this record on the whole).