Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

Paradise Lost Competition: Challenge #5 - My Favorite Perfume & The Split

SUBMITTED

As usual obligatory .gif:

BwqPk.gif

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER:

All works presented in the entry are deliberate act of vandalism with little to no harm intended towards the original works and/or their respective creators. All copyrights (if any) belonged to their respective owners, otherwise it is the product of a Lana-inspired mind; attempting to complete Paradise Lost Challenge #5 hereby held.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Third post in a row, yes I love silence.

Is this happening today?

*crickets*

*crickets*

*crickets*

Looks like we're the real two losers here, Sitar. All the world's a stage, this is all an imagination. You are not real, I'm not real. To determine who's the sole, ultimate loser, let's settle this down with the utmost gentlemanly way possible, you ready?

Paper! Rock! Scissors!

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Oh, Neal. I'll post my entry in the thread if you post yours. Just for the fun of it, what do you say? I hate to have done it for no reason.

Let's say I have the benefit of the doubt thing still going on. Let's hear from Riley first (not necessarily the judgment, but any sort of news).

I'm not ignoring you, well yes I am but, lol. Your entries are amazingly great and awesome, but if you are the only two people continuing then there's no point in carrying on. Feel free to post your entries though and get other's feedback. There both really well done & I would buy both of them.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I'm not ignoring you, well yes I am but, lol. Your entries are amazingly great and awesome, but if you are the only two people continuing then there's no point in carrying on. Feel free to post your entries though and get other's feedback. There both really well done & I would buy both of them.

:defeated: :crying: :aw:

We've been tryin too hard...

We've been competing too long...

Don't leave us now...

Don't say goodbye...

Don't turn around..

Leave us high and dry..