Sign in to follow this  
annedauphine

Caro Emerald

7810-caro_-emerald.jpg

Caroline Esmeralda van der Leeuw, most commonly called God, is a Dutch goddess-singer. She has two studio albums, Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor, 2010, and The Shocking Miss Emerald, 2013, and present the particularity to have absolutely zero weak song. Her lyrics are poetry and her genres are jazz, swing, pop, electro swing, etc.

She won over Lana at the 2012 Echo Awards lmfao, for Best Newcomer International, but I can't blame ha for this. She actually loves Lana and has mentioned, to my extreme pleasure, that she would love a collaboration :crying4: The interviews in which she mentions this can be found here, here and also here, amen.

I'm seeing her in November in Paris I'm excited beyond belief. I have the first record in physical but I much prefer the second one tbh!

Here are an extremely few amount of songs I dig from her

ZKcaooE.png

Haha my impact :D

I really love her nusic and I think her first album is her best one so far (I love The Lipstick On His Collar so much).

Following her on FB, I wish Lana would promote her new stuff as much as Caro is still promoting her old one

who

The queen of retro sound

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Haha my impact :D

I really love her nusic and I think her first album is her best one so far (I love The Lipstick On His Collar so much).

Following her on FB, I wish Lana would promote her new stuff as much as Caro is still promoting her old one

Hahaha def, I wanted to make a thread before but was lazy and seeing your posts convinced me! I love the first album but I think that as I didn't even knew she had a second album I completely overplayed it and I'm enjoying the second one more but she's just perf anyway. Agreed, I followed her recently and she's dealing with it so well. TLOHC is so good man. Urgh I love her

ZKcaooE.png