Sign in to follow this  
AKASAKA SAWAYAMA

MIYNT

I started talking to MIYNT and she is amazing!

She said that she has 100 demos but she will be able the release new music only if she'll get signed to a label or have enough money to masterize her demo (she told she has 100 demos)...

She really is such a great and cool artist, I hope labels will notice her and sign her ASAP!

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I started talking to MIYNT and she is amazing!

She said that she has 100 demos but she will be able the release new music only if she'll get signed to a label or have enough money to masterize her demo (she told she has 100 demos)...

She really is such a great and cool artist, I hope labels will notice her and sign her ASAP!

omg yeah i talked with her too and she said the same things except i didnt know she has 100 demos.. wow talented queen.

i hope soooo

OMG GUYS

She just announced another EP!

91CZEpUSxBL._SS500_.jpg

It's called "Stay on Your Mind! and will be out on the second of August!

The lead-single is called "Vacation with Bond in South of France, Pt. 2".

MIYNT_PHOTO_PRESS_RED-Credit_Linn-Koch-E

“I’ve always been inspired by early Bond movie theme music, so I wrote a synopsis for a Bond movie that never existed. The movie begins at a space station in the late ’60s where people (the bad guys) are doing experiments on space monkeys and then a lot of action plays out that I can’t reveal, though one thing I can say is that Bond goes on vacation to France two times in the film. I wrote all the music for this fake Bond movie but this is the only track that made it on this EP, which is about Bond’s 2nd trip to south of France.”

Other tracks included on the EP are "The Idiot" and "Subway Madness", songs which demos she had postet on her social media in the past year.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!