xcx

Honeymoon: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

It seems like in these elimination games, there's always a very divided opinion on my favorite songs from the respective album (Cruel World, Flipside, Swan Song etc.) except for the very favorite song (West Coast from Ultraviolence, The Blackest Day from Honeymoon) because that one wins lol. Anyway, I'm super happy with The Blackest Day being the winner. 

:smile3:  :smile3:  :smile3:

Check the OP for the final results!! Thanks for playing, and stay tuned for the Paradise Elimination Game :) (I promise it won't be rigged lmao)

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8032-paradise-the-elimination-game-round-1/

To be honest, I think a Born To Die: The Paradise Edition elimination game would be much more exciting. i don't know, I've always considered Paradise a part of Born To Die rather than an individual release.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

To be honest, I think a Born To Die: The Paradise Edition elimination game would be much more exciting. i don't know, I've always considered Paradise a part of Born To Die rather than an individual release.

I know what you mean, but I feel like it would be like making one elimination game for The Fame & The Fame Monster.

I also wanna stretch it out by doing them separately  :creep:

I know what you mean, but I feel like it would be like making one elimination game for The Fame & The Fame Monster.

I also wanna stretch it out by doing them separately  :creep:

Lol that would be easy, though. Eliminate: The Fame. -End.-

I totally support the stretching-out part.  :oopna: 

Maybe I'll start an elimination game that includes Born To Die and Paradise in a few months, once the current ones are all finished and after we've all had a break haha. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif