xcx

Honeymoon: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

:agree2:

hm... a rather interesting concept...  :brows:

I think completely undoing the revival round would be a bit going over the top. But you could remove Swan Song's immunity, if people feel like it's not fair.

@Elle @sparkltrailrheaven Do you think removing Swan Song's immunity is a good compromise? 

:lanasrs:  :eyeroll2:

Eliminate: High by the Beach, Freak

Immunity: Religion

Eliminate: Religion, 24

Immunity: High By The Beach

Eliminate: 24

Immunity: High by the Beach

lowkey ticked abt the revival round tbh, since only like 4 ppl voted in it AND now swan song has immunity... idk kind of felt like a ploy to get swan song back in and that's it... but whatev ig

Just remembered there's no more immunity  :crai:

:runs:

A true.. -- What do the kids call it these days? Flop? Mess?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Sweet Christmas how the hell did Salvatore and MTWBT get eliminated yet Freak is still in the game :horror:

Eliminate - High By The Beach And Freak

Immunity - Swan Song

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I just woke up and saw that you guys made a revival round and Swan Song was revived instead of God Knows I Tried, which is the reason I'm in Dark Paradise and trying to sing Honeymoon while I'm with runny nose because of so much I already cried  :whine:  :crying4: . Why the fuck I didn't wake up before?  :oprah:

But okay, back to the game :P  ;)  :illumilana2:  :scream: ...

Eliminate: Freak (I like this song, but there are others better.  :oprah3: ) 

And one more thing: Why this bitch called Freak didn't die instead of GKIT? I saw so many people bashing the "Stranger than stranger" :teehee: line. Seriously, where are these people?  :really:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

24 and Swan Song are my least favorite tracks on the album, tbh, and they JUST. WON'T. DIE. haha

ELIMINATE THEM BOTH... or just 24, I'm CONFUSED. 

I think we can only eliminate one song and there's no immunity any more ...right @@xcx

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I think we can only eliminate one song and there's no immunity any more ...right @@xcx

halp

edit: you're right, so I'm just going to say eliminate: 24

This round you can eliminate 2. Next round is when you can only eliminate 1. :)