Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

Random Fan Art Thread

I thought it might be nice for us to have a collective thread for one-off fan art, covers and the like; for people not wanting to open their own thread (Mods: sorry if already exists, I did have a look, please change the title if you have a more appropriate idea)

Anyway I made myself some cover art. I wanted matching sets for each collection (hence the borders), but also different photos for each song. I had nice ideas for some songs, others I just used pretty photos of her. I tried to keep photos to respective eras unless I had a cute idea. Tried to give a vintage effect to most photos, or a 'blue hydrangea' effect for ultra songs, but I've been fairly lazy on the polishing of some (my attention span is atrocious). I kept the single covers the same as the official ones for some as sometimes she gets it right. There are covers for Paradise, Ultra, Btd and HM.

Popping them in here on the off chance someone else wishes to use them. Examples below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5rwxLn-NQRUbC1leTl5NGtUb1E

post-301-0-90655700-1480295869_thumb.jpg

post-301-0-66908800-1480295994_thumb.jpg

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Bored as :) house sitting, so making vintage polaroid style cover art for songs. 

post-301-0-07741500-1484276081_thumb.jpg

Jump (I don't really like this, but failing to think of a better idea)

Oh Say Can You See (I don't really like this, but failing to think of a better idea)

Yayo

Gas Station

Brite Lites

For K, Pt.2

Gramma

Kill Kill

Mermaid Motel

Pawn Shop Blues

Put Me in a Movie

Raise Me Up

Smarty

y it so hard to preview things on this site

holy :), ive always thought of doing this type of thing for each song! lana's songs all have separate personalities to me (yes, even the 1949 trinity), and sometimes the album artwork just wont do

yeah, their own art for each song, then something to show they're from a collection if they are hence the border.... trying to use photos from the right era... it's complicated >< I've made too many rules for myself. But a fun little distraction

Paradise

American.jpg Bel_Air.jpg

Blue_Velvet.jpg Body_Electric.jpg

Burning_Desire.jpg Cola.jpg

Gods_Monsters.jpg Ride.jpg

Yayo.jpg 

I really loved the photos of her with the Marilyn Monroe wig, so I decided to do a quick little pencil portrait of it. Had mostly been doing paintings lately, but it was fun to go back to pencil.

pN19xdq.jpg