Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I quit my degree, dumped my boyfriend and removed my friends and family from my life by faking my own death. I sold my flat and moved away to a secluded shack in rural Spain. I sit on my laptop every hour of the day hitting refresh waiting for the album. I have all my food delivered and a cleaner that comes once a week so I don't have to take time off my refreshing. Also I only sleep for 20 minute periods at a time so I don't miss anything.

I quit my degree, dumped my boyfriend and removed my friends and family from my life by faking my own death. I sold my flat and moved away to a secluded shack in rural Spain. I sit on my laptop every hour of the day hitting refresh waiting for the album. I have all my food delivered and a cleaner that comes once a week so I don't have to take time off my refreshing. Also I only sleep for 20 minute periods at a time so I don't miss anything.

is this true?, i don't want to offend you, but i honestly can't tell

i will love you until the end of time.

:toofunny: they're being sarcastic since someone was saying how LB members must have nothing else going on

lmaooo, anyway this fatty must drop the tracklist friday night or LFL = CANCELLED  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:  :oprah2:  :oprah2:  :oprah2:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

I hope we get snippets before we get an album or album leak. It's fun to guess how the songs will sound based on the little clips

Lana would never post snippets. It would leak 2 minutes afterwards  :oprah3:

remember back in the day when you heard shades of cool for the first time and you were like "woah"? at least we have that to look forward to again even if she releases the new song and forgets about it 30 min later

I hope we get snippets before we get an album or album leak. It's fun to guess how the songs will sound based on the little clips

here it is :oprah: , a perfect example of being retarded :oprah3:  by thinking that snippets will help Lana :oprah3:

remember back in the day when you heard shades of cool for the first time and you were like "woah"? at least we have that to look forward to again even if she releases the new song and forgets about it 30 min later

do we tho??? like i dont think she will release a song like that ever again, quality wise 

Shades of Cool is her best song no one will ever top it :oprah2:

West coast says hi

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lol I can't believe this thread has only been open for a month and a few days and we're already 2 pages away from 500 pages. I love you guys.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS