Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Cherry will be Freak pt. 2

When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing will be Cruel World pt. 2

and

13 Beaches could be considered be HBTB 2.0

The titles are similar but idk I feel like that's too easy.

Cherry sounds more like Your Girl or Yes to Heaven tbh

WTWWAWWKD sounds like it'll be a more carefree song than Cruel World was

13 Beaches undeniably will be HBTB p. 2; like she wrote both because of the paparazzi

So i just called Fnac in Portugal and i asked if they were going to have lust for life in the shells in the 26 may AND THEY SAID YES IM SO CONFUSED DAH_dzFXUAAKmmQ.jpg

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

"My local store said they don't know when LFL will be in stock"

"Target doesn't have a specific date"

"Some sources are saying it'll be released May 26th"

"Universal says July"

tumblr_nq0dmkvsc61u84xs5o1_500.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

how are her albums gonna ship to the store on time if it is really May 26 at this point :rip:

idk how early they ship albums in other countries but the biggest german retailers always get them on the date /the evening before the release. sometimes i had to wait 3 days for them to get them (but that was when i was younger and didn't pre order stuff on amazon)  :hooker:.

I'm not saying it's coming next week though. 

i76mrxw.png 

So i just called Fnac in Portugal and i asked if they were going to have lust for life in the shells in the 26 may AND THEY SAID YES IM SO CONFUSED DAH_dzFXUAAKmmQ.jpg

can you please translate all of this?

giphy.gif

Do you think even small record stores would know? (Not like Target or Best Buy) because I have a small little record store not too far away that sells CDs so I may give them a call and ask

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

If you tell the store that LFL is coming on May 26th then they'll assume that they're getting it at that time since they always get it on the release date lol

True, but usually stores have arrival transcripts and they can check what's been shipped to them

True, but usually stores have arrival transcripts and they can check what's been shipped to them

Is it possible that their shipments could be canceled last minute? Like maybe originally it was supposed to be shipped to them for the 26th but their arrival transcripts haven't been updated for the new date. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Is it possible that their shipments could be canceled last minute? Like maybe originally it was supposed to be shipped to them for the 26th but their arrival transcripts haven't been updated for the new date.

Once something already shipped they can't pull it lol, if anything they'd have to return it once they got it. But I've never heard of that happening after they shipped. I'm like 100% confident that it's coming out next Friday

they sometimes just don't get whatever was supposed to be shipped and then it gets deleted after some time or replaced with a different date.

i76mrxw.png