Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Just a random post: I hate Lana's hair clips. She looks like she didn't have enough time to finish her hair and had to run to the stage. IDK, kinda sloppy.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Just a random post: I hate Lana's hair clips. She looks like she didn't have enough time to finish her hair and had to run to the stage. IDK, kinda sloppy.

what I think about 24/7 her hair clips are just not it

what I think about 24/7 her hair clips are just not it

That's why I said it's a random post. Because it just crossed my mind and that's it. I wanted to share my opinion, it's not that deep. :creep:

That's why I said it's a random post. Because it just crossed my mind and that's it. I wanted to share my opinion, it's not that deep. :creep:

??????I just agreed with what you said XD Oopsies if I sounded way too serious or deep :/

??????I just agreed with what you said XD Oopsies if I sounded way too serious or deep :/

It did, but I didn't take it to my heart. It's all good. :kiss:

LOL I thought some random person found a video and put white mustang over it, but the guy in the video put it all together :eartha: 

This is what most Lana fans would do if they had money :toofunny:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

LOL I thought some random person found a video and put white mustang over it, but the guy in the video put it all together :eartha:

THE video

Ah, wish I was rich. Anyways, seems like he's talented, good looking and Lana fan. Is he on LB? :creep:

Lmao this literally has no storyline it's basically just him admiring himself

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it looks like a car ad 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Neohumanism? I think this is fake news. She’s recently said she just has a bunch of songs (including Bartender).. I doubt she has a concept and a clear idea on what her new album is going to be already. I’m lowkey praying that’s fake. I don’t want another filled-with-political-songs album. I want UV/Honeymoon vibes

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Neohumanism? I think this is fake news. She’s recently said she just has a bunch of songs (including Bartender).. I doubt she has a concept and a clear idea on what her new album is going to be already. I’m lowkey praying that’s fake. I don’t want another filled-with-political-songs album. I want UV/Honeymoon vibes

I hope it's fake lmao..Neohumanism ? really? 

I don’t think it’s fake cause she was clearly very active on Instagram today. Although neohumanism isn’t quite political, it’s a philosophical construct. I’m not sure how she’s write songs about it..

But I also am worried if this is about the rumored EP or a full length album. I’m really looking forward to the EP so I hope it comes out.

I don’t think it’s fake cause she was clearly very active on Instagram today. Although neohumanism isn’t quite political, it’s a philosophical construct. I’m not sure how she’s write songs about it..

But I also am worried if this is about the rumored EP or a full length album. I’m really looking forward to the EP so I hope it comes out.

i mean if it is as neohumanistic as retrofuturistic lust for life is ,i'm okay lol

Remember when we all thought she was gonna call lust for life "solve et coagula"... i think she's just bored and back at it again with all this weird science shit. I'm here for it though, it's a cool name

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i mean if it is as neohumanistic as retrofuturistic lust for life is ,i'm okay lol

Yeah it’s mostly about social equality, rationality and overall a movement towards a universal society, which now that I think about..she’s kinda talking about it Cochella.

Remember when we all thought she was gonna call lust for life "solve et coagula"... i think she's just bored and back at it again with all this weird science shit

Yeah maybe it's not even the title she was sharing, just some thoughts...

But I mean the person that posted the story was talking specifically about a NAME for the album 

Look at their story https://www.instagram.com/lanaismygod You shouldn’t have to swipe to open a convo... this looks fake lmao. They’re probably the same person who created “neohumanism” as an account on instagram to get a bunch of followers.. just like lana did with Honeymoon

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Yeah maybe it's not even the title she was sharing, just some thoughts...

But I mean the person that posted the story was talking specifically about a NAME for the album

She gave a hint saying neohumanism is the key of the title. But she’s probably in the beginning stages, everything will change before we even get it. I’m not really that worried unlessss this is about the EP