Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think so, I saw on their story, but I'm not sure if it's really the demo. It kinda sounds like a remix but reminds me of some of Lana's 2010/2011 unreleased/demos.

did you save it

Just read that now if you call the Honeymoon hotline 30 seconds of American starts playing. Is that some kind of clue? Like Best American Record being part of the album? A fully political album? It's your time to get crazy and create stupid theories that make no sense over a fact with no importance so the wait doesn't feel as long

She probably just picked the first released song of hers going alphabetically tbh  :toofunny:

nIwbIht.png

Honestly, the more I think about it, I'd lowkey love an album full of upbeat bops with slightly darker undertones and Lana's seductive voice.

Songs like Off to the Races, West Coast, Lolita, Florida Kilos, Salvatore, Music to Watch Boys To, Cherry, etc...

These songs are all so different but somehow still feel united and cohesive as a whole. I doubt Lana would return to these kinds of songs for an entire album but oh boy, imagine if she did!

Once Upon a Dream was beautifully haunting, but an album full of songs in that mood? Please someone give me a prescription for happy pills after that. I love « dark Lana », but UV was genius in the way that « lighter songs » were placed just before its gloomy middle part (Brooklyn Baby, West Coast)

Honestly, the more I think about it, I'd lowkey love an album full of upbeat bops with slightly darker undertones and Lana's seductive voice.

Songs like Off to the Races, West Coast, Lolita, Florida Kilos, Salvatore, Music to Watch Boys To, Cherry, etc...

These songs are all so different but somehow still feel united and cohesive as a whole. I doubt Lana would return to these kinds of songs for an entire album but oh boy, imagine if she did!

Yeah! Like poppy and more upbeat, but still the dark and sensual Lana we love!!

I lowkey wanna leave a voicemail on the Honeymoon Hotline. What should I say?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Smh, did y'all already forget how breathtaking a grungy, rainy, rock autumn album would be??  :whine:  :rock:  :illumilana2:  :cumming:

iconic 

Violins: yes

Trap beats: no

Ultraviolence type of sad songs: yes

Paradise type of sad songs: no

Terrence Loves You kind of jazz: yes

Lady Gaga kind of jazz: no

i want an autumn album, something organic and not very electronic sounding-- doesnt mean it has to be folk but just...i want PWYC level recordings. the rawness of a single take song. like maybe an actual jazz record  :crossed: 

YES GIRLS

I just left a message on the Honeymoon Hotline! :toofunny: I may or may not have asked her for Yosemite @@salvatore

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

what if they put a new song on the honeymoon hotline?

Oh my god that would b Heaven I’m calling it twice a day now

I think you are charged 1$ per call though.

Oh. How do you know?