pin up galore

HOLYCHILD

HOLYCHILD is an indie pop duo from Los Angeles, California. The two members, Liz Nistico and Louie Diller, met in college in 2011 and went on to create the "Mindspeak" EP in 2014. In June 2015 they released their first LP, "The Shape Of Brat Pop To Come" followed by the "America Oil Lamb" EP in June 2016. Their music usually addresses topics like money, fame, narcissism, and gender roles.

nG0OAv2.jpg

Music Videos:

Discography:

Mindspeak Ep

9qllnG6.jpg

The Shape Of Brat Pop To Come

4pH3ulz.jpg

America Oil Lamb

5xUVrFH.jpg

Social Media:

they also have a new song coming out tonight with an album on the way!

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Oh fucking finally new music I've been waiting so long  :defeated: thank heavens

TjmiIK4.png

Ugh they just came back and dropped a banger... we aren't ready  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

I love liz so much and i've met her several times and had full convos with that girl but this new single wasn't doing it for me! i feel so bad because i wanted to like it so much but they lyrics felt really awkward and strange in comparison to the other stuff she's written in the past! it's very on brand sonically but the lyrics and vocals were kinda different, i can't put my finger on what it was though