Sign in to follow this  
annedauphine

Conan Gray

I felt like the artwork was going to be better based on the little hints he was sharing, but I can't wait for the album! March is a lot sooner than I was expecting to be honest.

Scroll down, Conan gave some replies saying it‘s because of the whole old stan vs new stan thing and that he doesnt give a fuck if people have been listening to him or have known about him for years or since yesterday

i saw that but i was asking for more specific tweets and stuff (like wtf happened to start that war), but thank you anyways! 

giphy.gif

i saw that but i was asking for more specific tweets and stuff (like wtf happened to start that war), but thank you anyways! 

I haven't been a fan for long but I can definitely tell there are a lot of fans who are like: oh nooo he's blowing up, he's not just ours anymore. Fuck off new fans. 

I have seen that mentality around and I am glad he called it out. 

I haven't been a fan for long but I can definitely tell there are a lot of fans who are like: oh nooo he's blowing up, he's not just ours anymore. Fuck off new fans. 

I have seen that mentality around and I am glad he called it out. 

fuck these fucking edgy alternative kids, can they stop being so childish????? they're pushing 20

giphy.gif

Like Swift, Gray hopes to draw in fans with relatable lyrics and real human experiences. From his pop-heavy “Wish You Were Sober” to the acoustically driven “Heather” — about a girl “you hate but you can’t even hate because she’s so nice” — Kid Krow’s lyrics are similarly vulnerable.

“When I’m writing a song, I’m like, ‘Oh no, no one is going to relate to this. This is just such a niche thing that happened to me,’” he says. “But the reality of the human experience is that we’re all way more similar than we think we are. A lot of us have really similar problems and really similar challenges that we face.”

oh wow

also, the video for The Story is out now

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

Very strongly considering getting a ticket for Paris, but I dislike everything he's done after Sunset Season :/ But he's so hot I kinda wanna see him in the flesh :/

The ticks are 30€, would you guys do it?

ZKcaooE.png

Very strongly considering getting a ticket for Paris, but I dislike everything he's done after Sunset Season :/ But he's so hot I kinda wanna see him in the flesh :/

The ticks are 30€, would you guys do it?

i'd buy the ticket but that's based on the fact that i love everything he's released so...  :toofunny:  but if i were you i wouldn't do it, they're not very expensive but i'd use that money on something different or maybe i'd save it to go to another concert or something like that tbh

giphy.gif

to anyone who preordered the vinyl - are you still yet to get any kind of email confirmation and is it normal that i haven’t yet? i’ve been charged and everything but it’s been over a month and i still haven’t received an email.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I really like this album, it's a nice blend of sad bops and full-on bops, and I'm living for the 2000s pop-rock influence some songs have. Also, I really enjoy his writing style, it's very concrete and visual; he's not just singing songs, he's telling stories. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I really like this album, it's a nice blend of sad bops and full-on bops, and I'm living for the 2000s pop-rock influence some songs have. Also, I really enjoy his writing style, it's very concrete and visual; he's not just singing songs, he's telling stories.

yes at that pop rock comment! fight or flights production gives me green day vibes.

affluenza has to be my favorite track next to the story. is it just me or did little league just not fit ? it’s the production or something

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

yes at that pop rock comment! fight or flights production gives me green day vibes.

affluenza has to be my favorite track next to the story. is it just me or did little league just not fit ? it’s the production or something

i think it fits but it's where it is placed what is wrong for me, like, the album has really pop cuts (maniac, wish you were sober, affluenza...) so little league fits, but have it between heather and the story is kinda strange tbh

also, i'm thinking about going to see him live in madrid but the concert is in may and i'm afraid that it gets cancelled due to covid and stuff  :(

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif