Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Share Some Other Music You Like!

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm waiting on the new Frank + Derol EP to drop in 3 days! :D They do beach-coast-surf-pop, it's really nice. I hope they make it big, they deserve it.

I'm to addicted to these songs at the moment

Portishead - "It Could be Sweet"

Salem - "Trapdoor"

White Ring - "We Rot"

Nirvana - "Lounge Act"

Sky Ferreira - "Everything Is Embarrassing"

Crystal Castles - "Plague"

Björk - "Enjoy"

Amy Winehouse - "Wake Up Alone"

A$AP Rocky - "Peso"

Death Grips - "System Blower"

Girls - "Alex"

Planningtorock - "Manifesto"

Guest Maru the Cat

I SWEAR THIS SONG IS JUST PERFECTION AND IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING LANA HAS EVER DONE. I can't wait for the EP, but DAMN -- she needs an album release already. :(

I SWEAR THIS SONG IS JUST PERFECTION AND IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING LANA HAS EVER DONE. I can't wait for the EP, but DAMN -- she needs an album release already. :(

I KNOW! It's so good omg, it reminded me of Charli XCX kinda. I've been waiting over 2 years for her album, I'm getting really impatient :(

Guest Maru the Cat

I KNOW! It's so good omg, it reminded me of Charli XCX kinda. I've been waiting over 2 years for her album, I'm getting really impatient :(

I've been waiting 6 YEARS for another Cassie album, and this shit still hasn't happened. Believe me, I feel for you. :(

Portishead - "It Could be Sweet"

Salem - "Trapdoor"

White Ring - "We Rot"

Nirvana - "Lounge Act"

Björk - "Enjoy"

Amy Winehouse - "Wake Up Alone"

A$AP Rocky - "Peso"

Death Grips - "System Blower"

Girls - "Alex"

Planningtorock - "Manifesto"

UGH!! you went back to that avi!! lol!!

anyways there's a guy here that likes crysta castles, you might want to talk to him ;'))!!

lvhvW.png

You should put your colorful Lana del rey set you had in GGD!! I think it was pink and purple

lvhvW.png

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm sorry :( Hopefully the album makes up for the long wait, King Of Hearts was great imo

You know what? i think the album will be phenomenal, and will be well-received with reviewers and critics. Cassie is actually a critically-acclaimed artist, reviewers LOVE her work, and she has a cult underground following. I still think it's going to flop hardcore. King of Hearts was great. I can see the same thing happening with Sky too, a well-received album, but very few people buy it. :(

You know what? i think the album will be phenomenal, and will be well-received with reviewers and critics. Cassie is actually a critically-acclaimed artist, reviewers LOVE her work, and she has a cult underground following. I still think it's going to flop hardcore. King of Hearts was great. I can see the same thing happening with Sky too, a well-received album, but very few people buy it. :(

She should experiment with different underground genres and put out a badass, unexpected album. Witch house producers love her!

Sadly the public isn't here for them :( Kinda ironic how they were both in the CK One Shock campaign

Guest Maru the Cat

She should experiment with different underground genres and put out a badass, unexpected album. Witch house producers love her!

Sadly the public isn't here for them :( Kinda ironic how they were both in the CK One Shock campaign

Yesss!

Here's to hoping that 2013 will be the year of Cassie and Sky! <3

White Ring - "We Rot"

Björk - "Enjoy"

Oh hi there music twin.

I LOVE Crystal Castles (obviously), White Ring and Björk.

4r9w86.jpg

Madonna, Lady Gaga, Marina & the Diamonds, Bjork, P!nk, Natalia Kills, Florence + the Machine, Lily Allen, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Robyn, t.A.T.u., David Bowie, Grace Jones, Kate Bush, Garbage, Azealia Banks, Beyonce and Amy Winehouse are the artists I'll list for now.

Oh hi there music twin.

I LOVE Crystal Castles (obviously), White Ring and Björk.

Me too! I'm so pumped for the new Crystal Castles album, Ethan said he's using all new keyboards & pedals so it's going to be a different sound from the other too 075ee6d1.gif

Me too! I'm so pumped for the new Crystal Castles album, Ethan said he's using all new keyboards & pedals so it's going to be a different sound from the other too 075ee6d1.gif

They're teasing us too much. I might see them on the 24th November providing tickets don't sell out by next Friday(:

4r9w86.jpg