lola

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • Time Online: 39d 7h 45m 19s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:28 AM

Taylor_swift_shocked_heart_gif.gif

i tried being on a tswift forum but it was dead, everyone on there was weird and i can only rly handle 1 forum

ignore the h8ers bc all they're ever gonna be is mean :slowhairflip:

• yayoop and CoverGirl like this

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

#2 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

is tswift a /b/tard? #conspiracytheory http://www.huffingto..._n_3709118.html

cfeb63d22c1cda8b1c1f4bf28bdb3d22.jpg

• Trash Magic, Amadeus, Creyk and 3 others like this

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

#3 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,650 posts
  • LocationLDN --> ATL
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 169d 8h 12m 33s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

Taylor's a sweetie. I've met her in person and she's such a cool girl.. I don't really listen to her much anymore (I used to be a crazed fan of hers and it was awesome because I could say I listened to country music even though I hate it lol) but occasionally I will play one of her sad songs when I have a breakup or something and need a song to cry to. That sounds awful, but it's true :eek: :aw:

• lola, CoverGirl and subversive light like this

34956392423_c3858a62f5_b.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Time Online: 121d 14h 39m 40s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

I'm not a huge fan of her music but I like some of her stuff (because I love pop music and Taylor's is pretty good pop music). I also think she's a nice person, I saw some Interviews with her and one longer documentation (or something about that that she is her own management) and she seemed sweet and smart. The thing I really don't get is why she's doing so many publicity stunts like her relationships ( let's be honest "Haylor" is probably the worst publicity stunt we'll see in our whole lifetime)

VGEtahY.png

#5 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

Lana is better than you fav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Time Online: 63d 8h 42m 19s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

I adore her! What I find interesting about her is that I never get tired of her songs, just like Lana's. Fearless is my favorite album by her and i listened to it like 4 times last week without an actual reason, simply because it's just such great music.

And I love her unreleased songs, nothing like Stupid Boy :legend: :party: :bop:

Anyway, if I recall well she is already writing the next album right? Do you think it will come out next year?

• CoverGirl likes this

#6 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

Anyway, if I recall well she is already writing the next album right? Do you think it will come out next year?

yeah she started in july. she's released an album every 2 years so far so probably

#7 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

Daaaamn, this took a couple of minutes to figure out but actually this is amazing, specially the 2 pictures with the same background :gclap:

#8 OFFLINE   fruitpunchlips

fruitpunchlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 20h 28m 10s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

I hope she'll either re-release Red or release an EP towards the end of the year. Apparently she did a lot of collaborations that didn't make it onto this record and I need some new stuff from her 'cause I'm already bored with this one  :makeup:

#9 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

could someone pls pm me taylor's unreleased stuff? ty :3

#10 OFFLINE   bdelrey

bdelrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 5h 31m 57s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

i love taylor but i wouldn't say i stan for her. but i have all her albums and saw her in concert 4 times. like creyk i don't ever get tired of her songs

#11 OFFLINE   CherryStyles

CherryStyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationSanta Barbara, CA
  • Time Online: 4d 11h 8m 58s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

I've always liked how simple and cute her songs are.

Although for "Red" I didn't care much for the songs chosen as singles. The rest of the album had much better songs.

I'm Rosa!

#12 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

I've always liked how simple and cute her songs are.

Although for "Red" I didn't care much for the songs chosen as singles. The rest of the album had much better songs.

IKR?

Which songs are your favorites?

When I first listened to the whole album all the way through, I was totally surprised how the songs are good and then you get to the songs which come with the deluxe edition and they are the BEST! (well for me anyway ;) )

Girl At Home, Come Back Be Here, and The Moment I Knew are seriously among the best.

#13 OFFLINE   CherryStyles

CherryStyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

IKR?

Which songs are your favorites?

When I first listened to the whole album all the way through, I was totally surprised how the songs are good and then you get to the songs which come with the deluxe edition and they are the BEST! (well for me anyway ;) )

Girl At Home, Come Back Be Here, and The Moment I Knew are seriously among the best.

Red, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight, The Lucky One, State of Grace, Treacherous. From the deluxe edition I like the tune of Girl At Home.

Now that I remember Everything Has Changed was made into single not too long ago, that one is also one of my favorites. That was a good choice.

I'm Rosa!

#14 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

Red, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight, The Lucky One, State of Grace, Treacherous. From the deluxe edition I like the tune of Girl At Home.

Now that I remember Everything Has Changed was made into single not too long ago, that one is also one of my favorites. That was a good choice.

Stay Stay Stay gave me one of the biggest musical highs of my life once, I remember so clearly, I was singing along and feeling all the words and it was sort of indescribable actually, it felt like I was inside the song. So goooood.

And...I couldn't listen to it ever since, it's like I sucked all the substance out of it :lmao:  But it was worth it.

EHC has such a cute video and you're right that is a cool song :flutter:

I have no idea how it performed on the charts though, like did it even get promotion?

• CherryStyles likes this

#15 OFFLINE   Trash Magic

Trash Magic

Listens to people who can sing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts
  • Time Online: 221d 15h 38m 18s

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

OMG. First for how completely organised that collage thing is to the point where it stresses me out  :biblio:

secondly because OMG that clearly is her 

#16 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

what if taylor's actually just putting this nice girl act on 4 the $$$ #conspiracytheory2

#17 OFFLINE   CherryStyles

CherryStyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Stay Stay Stay gave me one of the biggest musical highs of my life once, I remember so clearly, I was singing along and feeling all the words and it was sort of indescribable actually, it felt like I was inside the song. So goooood.

And...I couldn't listen to it ever since, it's like I sucked all the substance out of it :lmao:  But it was worth it.

EHC has such a cute video and you're right that is a cool song :flutter:

I have no idea how it performed on the charts though, like did it even get promotion?

Hahaha!

And I have no idea how EHC did. I heard it became a single from someone posting a link to the video on another forum I go to. But yeah, the video was very adorable.

I'm Rosa!

#18 OFFLINE   CoverGirl

CoverGirl

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Location13 Beaches
  • Fan Since:September 2011
  • Time Online: 4d 19h 7m 57s

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

I do love her. Would say she's my fav female musician right now. And actually I do hope she will come to Europe next year with her 'Red' tour. I love her Live DVDs and music.

I tried her official forum, but this is too much for me, too many posts while I have too less time to read ...

2611009-taylor-swift-Brian-Doben-617-409

#19 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

what if taylor's actually just putting this nice girl act on 4 the $$$ #conspiracytheory2

Most public figures do that.

If she was meaner she would get more respect maybe, but she wouldn't be as family-friendly and her touring power would be smaller.

#20 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

Most public figures do that.

If she was meaner she would get more respect maybe, but she wouldn't be as family-friendly and her touring power would be smaller.

i mean that maybe she isn't as much of a goodie goodie as she pretends to be, she did date john mayer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users