HunterAshlyn

HUNTER HOOLIGAN

HAHAHAHAHA. Omg. Okay. You've earned it.

REMEMBER AT ANY TIME THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL 10/31/2012

HOOLIGAN HOUSE VOLUME I

1. Hooligan House

2. Blue Jean Bambino [21206 Remix]

3. Ima Read

4. Shake It To the Ground

5. Faggots in Paris

6. Ratchet

7. HitchCock

8. WAVVY (Ft. Big Momma)

9. BodyScheiße

10. Primadonna Girl

11. Summer Religion

12. Boy You're So Dope

13. Equinox

14. Lets Have a Kiki

15. Vogue (Lessons with Dorian Corey)

16. gAyMERICA

17. Rhythm is a Dancer

18. Yummy

19. You Had It Coming (Hooligan House Remix)

20. Gucci Gucci

21. I Luv Dem Strippers

22. BeatDown (Ft. Crystal LaBeija)

23. Banji Bad Girls

24. Mercy

That's so many songs, my mind is reeling. I'm so excited. Is it all hip-hop?

12. Boy Your So Dope

Are you doing something with Without You?! Say it's so, Hunter, say it's so!

As for those tentative changes, I wouldn't usually point this out but for an official, professional list I insist you put "you're" ;)

Revising my inverted cross:

:crying:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Hahahaha. Okay! I changed it for you tho. Thank you.

And yes, I can officially say that the Lana remix for this mixtape is a remix of WITHOUT YOU.

As far as it all being hiphop: yes, for the most part it is. But I do sing on it as well.

It's the one you guys have heard already! hahaha. sorry for my terribly flawed list. all edits are being made.

Eek, not meaning to be cunty! I'm excited.

10 DAYS.

24 tracks

And VOL I, too. Ooh, brother you weren't kidding. Where have all those 10-tracks-cassettes days gone?

This beggar is about to get pampered.

BOY YOU'RE SO DOPE FwMNs.gif

Without any intention to spoil the official release, might I suggest annotating the tracklist with ones we have already*? And ones with new remix, and original works. I'm gonna go ahead listing my (personally) twerked** listened to, is that alright, Hunter? If you'd be so kind to inform which ones are your OW: Original Works, RE: Remix, SA: Soundcloud Available, that'd be cool. As you could prob. guess that apart from Lana, I'm at a total loss to current music scene that my knowledge to it is comparable to Paris Hilton's knowledge of what Walmart is--I'm particularly having difficulties on recognizing which ones are RE and which ones are OW. It's safe to say that I haven't heard most of these tracks, tho.

HOOLIGAN HOUSE VOLUME I

1. OW? Hooligan House

2. RE SA Blue Jean Bambino [21206 Remix]

3. Ima Read

5. Faggots in Paris

6. Ratchet

7. HitchCock

8. RE SA WAVVY (Ft. Big Momma)

9. RE BodyScheiße

10. Primadonna Girl

11. Summer Religion

12. RE Boy You're So Dope

13. Equinox

14. RE SA Lets Have a Kiki

16. RE SA gAyMERICA

17. Rhythm is a Dancer

18. Yummy

19. OW RE You Had It Coming (Hooligan House Remix)

20. RE Gucci Gucci

21. I Luv Dem Strippers

23. Banji Bad Girls

24. Mercy

If that's Kreayshawn's Gucci Gucci, it's interesting to note that in this interview Lana said she has only ever heard that particular one. no You Had It Comin lyrics yet, :defeated;

* if taking Madrigal's approach s/he will insist on production year and list of producers (and maybe duration, too) ;p

**not as fab as u guys in the twerkin dept. obv. ;p

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Guest Maru the Cat

HOLY SHIT. DO I SPY RHYTHM IS A DANCER ON THAT TRACKLIST?!

*DEAD*

HOLY SHIT. DO I SPY RHYTHM IS A DANCER ON THAT TRACKLIST?!

*DEAD*

The mixtape would be NOTHING without a hit from my childhood.

24 tracks

And VOL I, too. Ooh, brother you weren't kidding. Where have all those 10-tracks-cassettes days gone?

This beggar is about to get pampered.

BOY YOU'RE SO DOPE FwMNs.gif

Without any intention to spoil the official release, might I suggest annotating the tracklist with ones we have already*? And ones with new remix, and original works. I'm gonna go ahead listing my (personally) twerked** listened to, is that alright, Hunter? If you'd be so kind to inform which ones are your OW: Original Works, RE: Remix, SA: Soundcloud Available, that'd be cool. As you could prob. guess that apart from Lana, I'm at a total loss to current music scene that my knowledge to it is comparable to Paris Hilton's knowledge of what Walmart is--I'm particularly having difficulties on recognizing which ones are RE and which ones are OW. It's safe to say that I haven't heard most of these tracks, tho.

HOOLIGAN HOUSE VOLUME I

1. OW? Hooligan House

2. RE SA Blue Jean Bambino [21206 Remix]

3. Ima Read

5. Faggots in Paris

6. Ratchet

7. HitchCock

8. RE SA WAVVY (Ft. Big Momma)

9. RE BodyScheiße

10. Primadonna Girl

11. Summer Religion

12. RE Boy You're So Dope

13. Equinox

14. RE SA Lets Have a Kiki

16. RE SA gAyMERICA

17. Rhythm is a Dancer

18. Yummy

19. OW RE You Had It Coming (Hooligan House Remix)

20. RE Gucci Gucci

21. I Luv Dem Strippers

23. Banji Bad Girls

24. Mercy

If that's Kreayshawn's Gucci Gucci, it's interesting to note that in this interview Lana said she has only ever heard that particular one. no You Had It Comin lyrics yet, :defeated;

* if taking Madrigal's approach s/he will insist on production year and list of producers (and maybe duration, too) ;p

**not as fab as u guys in the twerkin dept. obv. ;p

HAHAHAHA! Damn Neal! You just gathered my whole life up in this post! Hahahaha. I assure you that when the official release comes out, all of that info will be available for you guys. In a bit I'll go through and edit this to show which are completely original and which are remixes.

Okay! So, all the work on this mixtape is technically "Original Work." What I assume you meant by making this category was actually "Original Track" which is how it will be labeled. This means that the track itself was either produced by me or commissioned by me. Remix denotes that either the instrumental from another song is being used (i.e. Faggots in Paris uses the instrumental of Niggas in Paris) or that a vocal from another song is being used (i.e. Bambino and You Had It Coming). So, here's the breakdown for OT, RE, and SA

1. Hooligan House RE

2. Blue Jean Bambino RE SA

3. Ima Read RE

4. Shake It To the Ground RE

5. Faggots in Paris RE

6. Ratchet RE

7. HitchCock RE

8. WAVVY (Ft. Big Momma) RE SA

9. BodyScheiße RE

10. Primadonna Girl RE

11. Summer Religion RE OT

12. Boy You're So Dope RE OT

13. Equinox OT

14. Lets Have a Kiki RE OT SA

15. Vogue (Lessons with Dorian Corey) RE

16. gAyMERICA RE SA

17. Rhythm is a Dancer RE

18. Yummy RE

19. You Had It Coming (Hooligan House Remix) RE OT

20. Gucci Gucci RE

21. I Luv Dem Strippers RE

22. BeatDown (Ft. Crystal LaBeija) RE

23. Banji Bad Girls RE

24. Mercy RE

I hope this clears everything up and gives some more insight into what to expect from the mixtape! :D

Okay! So, all the work on this mixtape is technically "Original Work." What I assume you meant by making this category was actually "Original Track" which is how it will be labeled. This means that the track itself was either produced by me or commissioned by me. Remix denotes that either the instrumental from another song is being used (i.e. Faggots in Paris uses the instrumental of Niggas in Paris) or that a vocal from another song is being used (i.e. Bambino and You Had It Coming).

I hope this clears everything up and gives some more insight into what to expect from the mixtape! :D

Ah yes, that's more sensible. :)

Q1: Is it going to be the last straw if I ask what songs/artists remixes they are/from? ;p

Q2: And do I understand this correctly, Boy You're So Dope RE OT means that there will be portion of Without You (hence RE) and it's produced by you (OT)? Or is it going to be like 2nd Floor Heaven? Or is it something else completely (I've yet to comprehend)?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Q1: No, I would be happy to do that, I just don't want to ruin it. If you don't think it will ruin any surprises, I can tell you who all the tracks are from!

Q2: And yes! You've pretty much got this right. There are parts of "Without You" (vocals) but the track is original- not by me tho! :D