drewby

Bebe Rexha

Nicki's still the features kween

but no one really cares anymore about a Nicki feature lbr

back in 09 your track was hot if she was on it, it helped your charting. now who really cares. it seems tacky and like a waste of label resources to do just to try and break a new artist with a shitty feature from an artist that is arguably less hot/popular than she was 5 years ago. Bebe was the entire reason Hey Mama and Take Me Home were successful, so the label should be investing in radio for her bc clearly she was the one that made those tracks special

BzhmW.png

but no one really cares anymore about a Nicki feature lbr

back in 09 your track was hot if she was on it, it helped your charting. now who really cares. it seems tacky and like a waste of label resources to do just to try and break a new artist with a shitty feature from an artist that is arguably less hot/popular than she was 5 years ago. Bebe was the entire reason Hey Mama and Take Me Home were successful, so the label should be investing in radio for her bc clearly she was the one that made those tracks special

hm, I guess. still perched for it tho

lABVyGE.png

I'mma bring back this thread by asking... WHERE IS SMALL DOSES, I NEEEEEEEED IT  :defeated:

where is 24/7 tbh, that's the song i want more than anything

lABVyGE.png

Hopefully they pick Fuck Fake Friends (feat. G-Eazy) as the second single and release it in Aug  :ohno:

Can't wait for Name Of Love  :party:

And do you guys think an album is actually coming this year?  :noparty:

I would never hurt you

Hopefully they pick Fuck Fake Friends (feat. G-Eazy) as the second single and release it in Aug  :ohno:

Can't wait for Name Of Love  :party:

And do you guys think an album is actually coming this year?  :noparty:

I like her, but I don't think an album will ever come out

also like 5 songs leaked yesterday? I could've sworn we already had them

BzhmW.png

I like her, but I don't think an album will ever come out

also like 5 songs leaked yesterday? I could've sworn we already had them

I Think it will. Warner Bros. would have to be stupider than they already are to not release it. 

Especially since NBH's just reached 100M Views, & she has big names like G-Eazy, Ty Dolla $ign, MNEK, Timbaland and Asap Ferg on the album.  :crossed:

I'm hoping her 2nd Single blows up  :ohno:

I would never hurt you

I Think it will. Warner Bros. would have to be stupider than they already are to not release it. 

Especially since NBH's just reached 100M Views, & she has big names like G-Eazy, Ty Dolla $ign, MNEK, Timbaland and Asap Ferg on the album.  :crossed:

I'm hoping her 2nd Single blows up  :ohno:

Until she gets a solid hit, I think we'll keep seeing sporadic singles and maybe another EP

WB is horrible at launching new artists

BzhmW.png

It's so weird that she's from Staten Island, where I'm from. The only thing this place has produced (musically) is Christina Aguilera ( :hdu: ) and the Wu-Tang Clan lol