NEAL

RIDE MONOLOGUE

Can't deny that it promptly reminds to Kanye's, but I prefer to believe the latter.

ps: I'd take a wild guess that you are kidfromurmemory.

no. I know who you are talking about though. :) I'm ddrdashing over there. who are you?

There have to be other philosophers that talk about dark fantasies, I just don't know any of them. And NYC has always been a hotbed for psychoanlytic practice.

giffix-1.gif

no. I know who you are talking about though. :) I'm ddrdashing over there. who are you?

There have to be other philosophers that talk about dark fantasies, I just don't know any of them. And NYC has always been a hotbed for psychoanlytic practice.

oh, sorry. who am i? i'm not sure, i'm oc I think.

Twisted + fantasies are commonly used tho, no?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I can't help but cringe inside at "I am fucking crazy. BUT I AM FREE" ugh

Apart from that its great, I love anytime she refers to herself as "a singer" idk why :flutter:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey