Lovesick

Boredom has a new best friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Time Online: 30d 5h 35m 21s

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

Her fanbase is still big enough to fill the small venues to the brim making it hell to attend her concerts. 

3QMEknu.png

#22 OFFLINE   AshleyM324

AshleyM324

nostalgiaispeace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationKentucky
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 17d 13h 42m 17s

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:25 AM

just a whole concert of every track from UV. :yesnod:

• trayertrash, AngelsxForever and writtenxrabbits like this

cheap trailer trash&everyone knows ittumblr_os16kgq8M21u63kg3o3_500.pngbut she's got a great ass&she knows how to show it

#23 OFFLINE   FredRed

FredRed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMassachussets
  • Time Online: 2d 4h 12m 27s

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:03 AM

My fantasy concert would be an indoor venue with seats. (Reserved and I would have front row) No pit. A pure "concert" for the music where it is about Lana and the band and her beautiful voice. By that I mean not about Lana the OMG it's Lana Del Rey, YASSS Queen, I am going to cry etc. All the fandom and hero worship stuff. (Of which I am a big part) No sing alongs, or phones. Just an opportunity to hear the music. I am not putting the other stuff down as I am a part of that but seeing her live is actually a very draining experience. Like I said it's just a fantasy. Sigh.

• evilentity, CatchTheBreeze, Summersault and 3 others like this

#24 OFFLINE   Summersault

Summersault

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Time Online: 37d 5h 30m 49s

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

My fantasy concert would be an indoor venue with seats. (Reserved and I would have front row) No pit. A pure "concert" for the music where it is about Lana and the band and her beautiful voice. By that I mean not about Lana the OMG it's Lana Del Rey, YASSS Queen, I am going to cry etc. All the fandom and hero worship stuff. (Of which I am a big part) No sing alongs, or phones. Just an opportunity to hear the music. I am not putting the other stuff down as I am a part of that but seeing her live is actually a very draining experience. Like I said it's just a fantasy. Sigh.

This would be a dream!
One can only hope that Lanas career will span many years ahead until she starts doing those kind of concerts, as some older artists do (Leonard Cohen i.e.)
  • FredRed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users