Say Yes to Heaven

CupcakKe

Hello, my name is JehovahThikness. I'd like to explain why I think my favorite rapper and poet, 'Cupcakke', is an appropriate artist to represent Christianity.

First of all, I think it's important to know about the history of her. Her name is Elizabeth Eden Harris, born in Chicago. Her middle name is Eden, meaning that her parents have her a biblical name. Eden in the Bible was "made beautiful with the multitude of its branches, and all the trees of Eden, which were in the garden of God, were jealous of it" (Ezekiel 31:9). Eden is a very important concept in the Bible, and Elizabeth's middle name matched with the concept of beauty and perfection.

Elizabeth, as a child, was talented in poetry, starting at 10 years old. She was involved in her local church, and performed for her local pastors reciting about her Christian faith. Elizabeth has used her talents to praise God, and personally, I find this a beautiful thing. God have her this talent, and she used it - to thank God. According to Romans 12:5-8 "we have different gifts, according to the grace given to us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith". Elizabeth is an EXTREMELY talented person, and I believe she has used her talent as a way to show off her God given gifts.

Elizabeth's first album is called Cum Cake. As obscene as it seems, her songs has a deeper meaning. Elizabeth's writing skills seriously shines. I believe it is more important to look as her debut album as a sort of social commentary. Her song 'Pedophile', for example, is commentary about sexual assault. Cum Cake is about love, passion, loss, and hardship. The explicitness of her music showcases the toils that she has gone through, that she wouldn't have gone through without God.

Her next album was STD (Straight to Deltas). The title Straight to Deltas is a commentary about her black heritage. Like Cum Cake, it was an album commenting about life in general. It was a bit more promiscuous admittedly, but I believe that it l, nonetheless, is an artistic album showcasing God's gift. Rolling Stone named it one of the Best Rap Albums of 2016.

Next was Audacious. I believe this is, by far, her most powerful album. Her hit single, Picking Cotton, talks about racism still present in our society. Her other single, LGBT, described Hoe she is "rolling with the LGBT". What is more Christian than believing in equality? She delves into more personal and raw issues, such as depression, and even faith. Her last song on the album is called Jesus. Here, Elizabeth states her regrets about not going "to church often" even though she tried "to follow everything [God] does". Her chorus mostly comprises of her singing "Hallelujah" and that she loves Jesus. The word hallelujah is prevalent throughout the Bible: "Hallelujah! Oh my soul, praise God!" (Psalm 146:1). She states that she is a believer, and how after trading the Bible, "now Jesus Christ [Elizabeth's] idol". She thanks Jesus, and how her love for Him is everlasting. This is beautiful. The album art cover is also beautiful. She is topless: she is vulnerable. She is exposing herself, showing off what God has given to her.

Her last album, Queen Elizabitch, is another political and social commentary, commentating about the hate that surrounds her, and honestly, all of us. She is extremely brave for doing this. Once again, she is showing off her body in the album art cover. She is showing off what God has given her.

Overall, I believe that Elizabeth is a wonderful artist. At first glance, she seems vulgar. However, inside, she is an all loving person. She follows the Greatest Commandment: "Love your neighbor has yourself" (Matthew 22:38-39). Elizabeth has not uttered a word of hate against anyone, only love. She sings about equality of races, genders, and sexualities. I believe that allowing others to discover her will allow her message of love to spread and be received. It is important that people know more about her and the messages she is attempting to convey. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. I really appreciate it! ❤️

sgopYhV.gif

cupcakKe was trying to donate to Ariana's Manchester thing but the donation site wasn't working for her so instead she's donating by spending 2k on merch for random fans and I just had to post it here because she is literally one of my favorite fucking people ever and when WILL YOUR FAVS EVER

https://twitter.com/CupcakKe_rapper/status/871479229615046656 generous queen Nicki who????

te deseo, cariño