queenbitchpro

Ängie

I swear (unless I hallucinated from drugs) I saw that she'd released a new track today...? If anyone can link me to it/the EP I'd greatly appreciate it. If it's unleaked stuff and you don't wanna share tho that's totally fine I can wait until next month. I just feel like I'm missing out  :pft:

TjmiIK4.png

Boss is so identical to YCBTB in just that one part that it could literally pass for a sample  :toofloppy:

I like the EP though! And I'm calling it an EP even tho she keeps referring to it as her debut album. 7 songs ain't an album girlie, sorry. She could've just included the 3 past singles and it would have passed for an album but she didn't soooo...  :bye2:

and NOT with the 14 yr old tumblr kids coming out of the woodworks rn saying she's "appropriating suicide and glamorizing mental illness" bc of the title. Literally bye.

Also I can't help feeling like her songs keep getting... lazier? Like, her lyrics are pretty mediocre and a lot of her songs lack the uniqueness she needs to stand out as an artist but somehow she's pulling it off. And I kind of like it??? Like I have no idea why but there's something about her and her music that intrigues me and I'm fucking here for it TBH  :makeup:

Currently bopping to Coke Ain't Brain atm. Queen of lightly tugging at my wig more and more whilst I don't even notice  :legend:

edit: now wait a damn second.... where tf is Never Coming Down??? I was so excited for the studio version of that BITCH why would she not include it

TjmiIK4.png