Dominikx4

Les Inrocks 2017 - Full English Interview

I use my phone non-stope in the dictation mode, I have recorded countless melodies and words… It’s a bit scary, I must have 700 rough drafts of songs on my phone.

Ehhh... not very wise to say this knowing your fanbase.  :biblio: 

I already once learned that I love to play with the buttons, the reverb, I feel more and more comfortable on the other side of the window. I can pass hours with a sound, it captivated me. Also, I spend time with the console in the studio, it doesn’t seem like working; it’s fun, exciting. I even read technical reviews, I’m a true geek (laughs)… Technically, nowadays, I would be capable of producing for other artists. The real question is, however: Even if I can, should I? Often when I jam with my friends, I can hear how the studio version would sound like. Maybe that’s my future. There is a serious lack of female producers in the music industry!

@Monicker bait.

:monicker:

This rhetorical hate is not dignified for a head of state. The day after the elections was one of the hardest days in my life.

Attagirl

Without really knowing what I was doing, I played one of my songs in public. It was Yayo or a cover of Buckets of Rain by Bob Dylan (she sings loudly)…

*Adds new song to already long list of covers to include in my perpetual work in progress sequel to my Lana covers themed podcast*

My dad used to listen constantly to the Beach Boys in the car, to the point where he always wore a Hawaii-shirt, even in December!

New conspiracy theory: @Monicker is Rob Grant.

The next one is probably going to be a Tesla. I had the chance to meet one of the founders of the company, Elon Music. With my sister, he invited us to visit the seat of SpaceX, I’ve already touched one of these rockets...

Oh, I bet you have. #SpaceSexAndTesla

For example, one evening, I’ve told Miles about the concert of Joan Baez which I attended. He has never heard about her. Alex made up a song on the spot “Miles doesn’t know who Joan Baez is” (she screams)...

Millennials. :smh:

#GetOffMyLawn

Not Lana thinking people will know her for her tattoo and not for her face ? :awkney:

Don't worry. If she wants to blend in, she could always get her nose done to look like this:

ZfyIF.jpg

:troll: :troll: :troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

this is amazing omg baby has grown so much!! honestly as much hate as this era is getting her interviews have been rly good. she doesn't seem as scared of being misrepresented and it shows, she talks really deeply and openly and i just love it so much!! i think this is the best interview this era, it's so cute

giphy.gif