Terrence Loves Me

Red House Painters

So here's a band i absaloutely adore...

Red House Painters were an American rock band, formed in San Francisco, California in 1988.They were one of the most prominent acts associated with the slowcore/sadcore subgenre. Fronted by primary songwriter Mark Kozelek (vocals, guitar), the band also included drummer Anthony Koutsos and bass guitarist Jerry Vessel. Guitarists Gorden Mack and Phil Carney both performed with the band during separate six-year tenures.

The lead singer, Mark Kozelek is what i call the male Lana. He just has such a melancholic, strange voice.

redhousepainters.jpg

Here are their albums:

Down Colorful Hill (1992)

6c69bec3f802de2f26553b7982640aa5.600x583

Red House Painters I (1993)

roller-500x500.jpg

Red House Painters II (1993)

652637341010.jpg

Ocean Beach (1995)

oceanbeach.jpg

Songs For A Blue Guitar (1996)

R-421406-1448075341-2567.jpeg.jpg

Old Ramon (2001)

a1260328394_10.jpg

And here's some of their best songs to check out...

You're welcome. :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just wanted to drop by and say that Katy Song is one of the best songs they've done. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. xx

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

taste! 24 is one of my favorite songs. Have you listened to Mark's new album?

I haven't really checked out his newer music cus it sounds kinda different, i dont really like his new style of singing, i wish he would make music like he used to

Just wanted to drop by and say that Katy Song is one of the best songs they've done. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. xx

I love it, but

Down Colorful Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>. Katy Song :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I haven't really checked out his newer music cus it sounds kinda different, i dont really like his new style of singing, i wish he would make music like he used to

Yeah I get that. I love Mark's solo stuff and Sun Kil Moon, but it has a completely different vibe and sound to RHP. I remember when I first heard benji I made everyone I knew listen to it  :toofunny: