sthalcyon

Black Honey

unnamed_115.png?itok=dOhucAAn

Black Honey is a band from Brighton, England. They sort have this 60s surf rock/spaghetti western sound on a lot of their songs. I've been listening to them off and on since 2015. Their self-titled debut album comes out this year on September 21st but they've been putting out random singles and EPs for the past couple of years now. Below are a few of their songs that are my favorite:

SLEEP FOREVER (actually one of my favorite songs of all time):

TEENAGER:

SPINNING WHEEL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUklX5uwju0

SOMEBODY BETTER:

I ONLY HURT THE ONES I LOVE:

Like I said, they have quite a few songs but the above are just some of my favorites. Most of their songs are on Spotify but there are some unreleased that you can only find on YouTube. I'm really looking forward to their debut album!

I just discovered Black Honey and literally every song I've heard is good- excited to dive into their discography :) Love how they put all their past singles in their self-titled debut deluxe version so I don't have to scavenge everywhere for them lol

Discovered them properly today. According to my last.fm I had scrobbled them twice a few years ago but don’t remember! Anyway loving everything so far and I’m only halfway through their debut! I can see they have a new album coming in March :excited:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡