Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Shake It Off (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven Edition)

Lol stop it this can’t happen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm sure just a few pages ago y'all were ready to decrown and dethrone miss UV for NFR..tumblr_inline_nuwdb0hNd21tx1isr_500.gif

I do have to laugh I think  y'all owe an apology to miss uv!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

wat if MAC and VB aren’t on NFR after all and the whole thing is another pop record (im just trying to rile up the gays even more)

:paris:  :paris:  :paris:

tbh i wouldn't even be shocked 

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

idk why or how but im blaming kanye and banks for this bullshit

That snippet is awful. Just awful. I wanna tell Lana how much I think she fucked up.

We're getting LFL 2.0. Great.

Don't compare that garbage with the masterpiece that is Lust For Life  :diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Like I said earlier, this could just be an interlude in the album like when she did Stargirl I mea:toofloppy: she hasnt even given us a title to the track 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We jinxed it.... We said her best album was coming and then BAM she throws another mediocre rap feature right in our face  :defeated:  :defeated:

Hopefully this will be for HIS album and not Lana's. It wouldn't make sense for the two folk-ish songs and then have a rap song but honestly I wouldn't be surprised because of how inconsistent LFL was.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

death grips is online !

At least this album referenced Father John again on VB lol the little "Fear fun" bit

giphy.gif

But what's the big deal if it were on the record? Does anyone remember Honeymoon? Uh, HBTB was the lead single and literally sounds like Lil Wayne's "Lollipop". And we saw the rest of the album was regarded as some of her best work.

I really enjoy this forum, but the meltdowns are a bit much. And then we wonder why Lana turns off her comments? Some of ya'll need something else in your lives....

But what's the big deal if it were on the record? Does anyone remember Honeymoon? Uh, HBTB was the lead single and literally sounds like Lil Wayne's "Lollipop". And we saw the rest of the album was regarded as some of her best work.

I really enjoy this forum, but the meltdowns are a bit much. And then we wonder why Lana turns off her comments? Some of ya'll need something else in your lives....

you're comparing a song that has a minimal trap beat in the chorus to a song that literally features machine gun kelly after she released an album full of let downs

think rationally