Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What kind of password are yall talking about I am confusion

These ladies are trying to figure out the password to the website bc it won’t lwt you in without one and we ate theorizing that it’s because they’re changing the layout and preparing for Normal fucking Roswell

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Well everything is working fine for me but maybe the password thing will come up at some point

Huh? Funny, it’s the same for me. But the link someone posted on last page(?) took me to the password page. :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It will be a countdown for the Charlie's Angel's track because she's homophobic

Well everything is working fine for me but maybe the password thing will come up at some point

https://shoplanadelrey.com/password You can't access this?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Huh? Funny, it’s the same for me. But the link someone posted on last page(?) took me to the password page. :O

If you remove the /password from the link, does it still take you to the password page? It should, but if it doesn't, that's weird.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

If you remove the /password from the link, does it still take you to the password page? It should, but if it doesn't, that's weird.

Lemme check...

Yep, it automatically takes me back to the black password page. :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

it does. I tried it

It takes me to the password page.

Mfhp.gif

It will be a countdown for the Charlie's Angel's track because she's homophobic

https://shoplanadelrey.com/password You can't access this?

Yeah the password thing is showing up but the store is still accessible when I type in lanadelrey.com and cick on the 'music store': https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/?utm_campaign=LanaDelRey20170621&utm_content=&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Website&utm_umguk=

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah the password thing is showing up but the store is still accessible when I type in lanadelrey.com and cick on the 'music store': https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/?utm_campaign=LanaDelRey20170621&utm_content=&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Website&utm_umguk=

It appears to me that the two are different. Where did you guys get the shoplanadelrey.com link from anyways? The other one (on Lana's website) is the official Universal Music store.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

It appears to me that the two are different. Where did you guys get the shoplanadelrey.com link from anyways? The other one (on Lana's website) is the official Universal Music store.

I'm not sure where the shoplanadelrey one came from, I never used that link before 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe they didn't made the password site behind the button.

Mfhp.gif

I'm not sure where the shoplanadelrey one came from, I never used that link before 

Apparently it's her US digital music store. I'm pretty sure that I've used it for Lust for Life

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

shoplanadelrey.com was for LFL pre-order

ill have a look at the source code, maybe i find something interesting

Yup, I remember this