Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Shook :defeated:2ynez4x.jpg

We love an indecisive queen ugh

2med53o.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

please dont be stupid.... A gay person can literally shoot you and you will still be in the wrong if you start hating all gay people for that. i don't give a fuck theres no excuse for stereotyping, it just means you're ignorant and dimwitted and cannot see a person beyond their societal group 

are you dumb

Of course Lana hates the gays, they are the ones that leak her stuff

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So... I've been thinking a lot about what's been happening these days lately, the lead single, the album cover and trailer, the tracklist, the poetry book and Lana going to the church, and I think Ariana's new music is horrible and I recomend you to NOT buy her new singles pls. Protect your ears and save your cash. :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So... I've been thinking a lot about what's been happening these days lately, the lead single, the album cover and trailer, the tracklist, the poetry book and Lana going to the church, and I think Ariana's new music is horrible and I recomend you to NOT buy her new singles pls. Protect your ears and save your cash. :kiss:

your lack of taste jumped out

i mean that with love 

anyway has Lana announced anything???? at all??? is she still trying to be a "instagram baddie" or whatever tf

3z1M54f.jpeg

your lack of taste jumped out

i mean that with love

anyway has Lana announced anything???? at all??? is she still trying to be a "instagram baddie" or whatever tf

Hope was a strategic single to have us waiting a bit longer... though she didn’t realize that she is now passed the point where a single will have us satisfied for a long time.