Vulnicura

yeule

14 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

It's meant to be an interlude/intro to the album and era. Not an actual song. The actual first single comes February (Friendly Machine) + it's video.

Thanks for the info <3

14 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I will just upload them here since they are just the performances and I don't see why we wouldn't be able to post them!

FRIENDLY MACHINE: https://dbree.org/v/740004

FRAGMENT HEART: https://dbree.org/v/5ff2d7

GLITCH PRINCESS: https://dbree.org/v/565ff2

Glitch Princess is so beautiful, loved it, the other two are ok-ish. I'm sure I'll dig em more when they are released

Thank you so much for sharing

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She did a “”””secret”””” song without her label’s permission on her Twitch about a week ago! Here it is - (the title is unofficial)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783044236261982229/802620369072554025/yeule_-_Maze.mp3

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

43 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

She did a “”””secret”””” song without her label’s permission on her Twitch about a week ago! Here it is - (the title is unofficial)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783044236261982229/802620369072554025/yeule_-_Maze.mp3

Hold on this is soooo good how did i miss this im in her discord ?

yeule confirmed the lyrics + title of the previously shared song is: 'don't be so hard on your own beauty'

Currently,

The sullen look on your face

Tells me you see something

More pure in me than this dirty

When I’m

With you I no longer have tainted flesh

Where violation teared my dress

before you

Took me away,

I could not see past this horizon line

With my dying light that’s overgrown with

Thorny vines and piercing through

The only vein that’s still okay

You let me cry, and wipe my eyes

And make me feel something other than

Desolated nothing I am desperate in a nightmare

Where I’m trying to find you

In a maze, with no staircase,

I’m stuck and breathless In the backroom of a spinning hall,

Dizzy, I crawl and trip down,

Fall again, you pick up all my guts

Spilling out, bruised up, bloodied up

Oh, I look into your eyes and

See a bright white light and

You turn this horrible place

Into, Orange light, sunset in sight

You tell me not to be so hard on my own beauty

You still Hold me even though I’m made of fire burning through

You hold me gently, but these

Thorny vines and piercing through

The only vein that’s still okay

You let me cry, and wipe my eyes

And make me feel something other than

Desolated nothing I am desperate in a nightmare

Where I’m trying to find you

In a maze, with no staircase,

I’m stuck and breathless In the backroom of a spinning hall,

Dizzy, I crawl and trip down,

Fall again, you pick up all my guts

Spilling out, bruised up, bloodied up

Suddenly,

Curled up In a ball In the bathroom floor

Unconsciously I feel you,

Shake me awake

From a bad dream

With my eyes Open

On 1/4/2021 at 11:40 AM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Unfortunately yeule’s label has asked me to take them down. They were performance’s of the songs, but were very hq and basically the studio versions. I can send them to you in just a bit

Can you also send them to me please?

5 minutes ago, felicita said:

for some reason I have a tea of Yeule, a problem with her previous label called zoom lens :flutter: I found out without even asking, I just asked her previous record label for something specific and they responded me with more information than necessary lol 

Wanna spill?

13 hours ago, felicita said:

for some reason I have a tea of Yeule, a problem with her previous label called zoom lens :flutter: I found out without even asking, I just asked her previous record label for something specific and they responded me with more information than necessary lol 

spill <3

15 hours ago, xcxc said:

Glitch Princess was produced by Danny L Harle!!!

super excited!

On 1/31/2021 at 5:52 PM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

She confirmed the title, right? I forgot the name tho

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Yes it was “dont be so hard on your own beauty” 

Thanks sis, I'm super excited for her new album. I adore Serotonin II but somehow I just can't get into the rest of her material except for her debut EP, it kida sounds like something very alternative by Sky Ferreira, specially in "Heal" and "Ending" even voice wise! "Intermission" is gorgeous.

What is happening to the album/single?
Supposedly the second single was planned for February.

So yeule actually said that the entire era was pushed back due to complications with getting the vinyls and cds ready!!! I think the singles are being reserved more towards summer now since she confirmed in an interview with Chester Lockhart that the album is coming in October now! (I'm not mad about that! 2 years after Serotonin giving it the time it deserves to be a slow burning record)

She's taking so much, I thought her first single would be released just weeks after the release eof. "My name is..." 

Do you think she could mean Fragment Heart, Glitch Princess (confirmed to not be the name of the song, but is the name of the album still), or Don't Be So Hard on Your Own Beauty? I really can't find anything else about anything that leaked

Finally a release date. 

I don't know how I feel about the album cover, is creepy af haha