Beautiful Loser

Clampi draws stuff

On 8/29/2021 at 1:41 AM, Clampigirl said:

A gift for a friend of mine! The characters, Maerwynn and Prince Kurt, are from her own fantasy novel Vagabond. :) The anatomy is all broken, I know lol

ycRUG3T.png

so adorable!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 6/22/2021 at 11:28 AM, Clampigirl said:

I feel like sharing this painting of my boi Sylvain that I'm currently working on. :3Bfa5rup.png

Based on this doodle from May:

Reveal hidden contents

ohUKcZS.jpg

Made a little progress tonight, I like how it looks more than I thought I would. :')

Spoiler

dR43imC.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

It's Hourly Comic Day so I doodled down my boring day! I doodled for it last year too (but a day too late). :)

Hide contents

NQUp06U.png

JmX8nsx.png

ik7eAJ5.png

jNIrOwf.png

you're so cute

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Things I've drawn for group projects:

Project A: pick a game to create a character. My group decided to create a trainer for the new Pokémon Legends: Arceus!
My quick design ideas to share with my classmates, I didn't want to spend too much time on them since I knew the others in my team would make designs too. We didn't go with any of these in the end but with a classmate's instead. I tried to make mimic Pokémon's style and it was actually a bit hard because I usually don't draw in typical anime style these days, haha.

Gc9MHII.png

Base for an action pose, and the action pose with the design we decided to go for. (again, the design isn't mine but my classmate came up with it! I was just in charge for drawing an action pose.)

KrZS955.pngsDSCf31.png

Project B: I created some pixel art for a very short game exercise. We were supposed to tell a story based on myth, fable or fairytale through the environment only, so I created some tombstones, Cerberus and final end scenes which we ended up not using because then we wouldn't meet the pass criteria.

4hthfIu.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png