pinupgirls

Petition for Lana to dye hair light again

She reminds me of Julie Strain with her dark frizzy mess in the Ride video, tbh. negativeman-55f.png

As a naturally curly girl, that is NOT frizzy. Straight haired people have no clue what curly haired people, especially girls have to deal with. Curly hair is completely different from straight hair and I would kill to have my curls behave like Lana's in that video. Google frizzy hair and inform yourself. Lana's Ride hair is not at all frizzy.

As a naturally curly girl, that is NOT frizzy. Straight haired people have no clue what curly haired people, especially girls have to deal with. Curly hair is completely different from straight hair and I would kill to have my curls behave like Lana's in that video. Google frizzy hair and inform yourself. Lana's Ride hair is not at all frizzy.

Perhaps "big hair" is a more apt term, then. :eek:

rihKQ8M.gif

i want the Born To Die blonde back now, i'm thinking the dark hair is getting old i want the other want back omg  :icant:

i have nostalgia for the Born To Die era as a whole right now :icant:

i want to go back to February 2012 :icant:

qqAZ3mU.png

I am so tired of the black / dark brown hair. Go blonde again Lana and release a cover version of Work Bitch on your VEVO channel.

hahahahahahhahaha 

I like dark hair better tbh she looks more sultry.

oh. my god. I feel it in the air,