pinupgirls

Petition for Lana to dye hair light again

How is this her worst look ? OMG!!!

lana-del-rey-the-brit-awards-2012_579803+window-43.jpg

Her hair is some weird faded ginger colour. She has a red dress on... on a red carpet and she has fucking ginger hair. Then to top it off purple eyeliner....

Her hair is some weird faded ginger colour. She has a red dress on... on a red carpet and she has fucking ginger hair. Then to top it off purple eyeliner....

Um.. Lana's hair is nowhere near ginger there. She looks amazing, please seek an eye test  :judgingu:

DARK/BLACK HAIR!!! it makes her look way sexier and like a seductress, it makes her look so timeless....*staring in awe*

tumblr_mcfbg49zyy1rikzezo1_500.png

her dark hair!! <3 so sexyyyy!

This is the only time I have fallen for her dark hair. Think it has something to do with her makeup too, because her makeup nowadays looks fucking horrid. BTD era look please.

1olt2g.jpg

Dont argue about her make-up when you love this look  :deadbanana:

lana-del-rey-mulberry-aw13-london-fashio

Dont argue about her make-up when you love this look  :deadbanana:

lana-del-rey-mulberry-aw13-london-fashio

i like the way the gold and bronze look wth her skin tone and her hair, thats all. 

that background does nothing for her :(

are you talking about my favorite lizzy or lana gif and look of all time:

tumblr_m0qju7scfV1r8s433o1_500.gif

I need to get my hair like that.. the inner curl. SOMEONE TEACH ME.

LOL CAN WE TRADE OR SOMETHING? because my hair does this every. single. day. and i want to kill it.

But I think I would kill for the lighter hair shades because honestly I feel like she is a different person..OK NOT A DIFFERENT PERSON..but definitely a little sadder, older with the dark hair. She felt at least to me much more youthful, vibrant, awkward and adorable with the lighter hair. But she can pull off any hair shade. 

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I really wish Lana would go back to the honey blonde, like the one in Concert Prive, she looked so gorgeus.

5_BHD5_D_Lana_Del_Rey_Born_To_Die_LAlbum

I'm not really against the black/dark brown(?) though, I'm more against the hairstyles and makeup she currently has. If she did them more like this:

Lana_Del_Rey_Lana_Del_Rey_Video_PremierePreppie_Lana_Del_Rey_at_the_airport_in_W05_7.jpg

she would look so much better comparing to this:

reret.jpgDSC00109.jpg

I totally agree with Trash! The black hair isn't that bad but when she combines it with this weird makeup...nah!   :smh:

I actually really like her Ride hair but the way she wears it now doesn't knock my socks off. 

My favourite hairstyle of her is the one she wears on the covers of BTD and Video Games.

photo15inbuh.jpg

I'm so in love with this style! :smokes:

I'm not so into her Lizzy blonde hair. I mean when she was Lizzy it was quite cute but now...idk. But I'd kinda like to get this colour back:

normal_tumblr_m27xqgck1b2m.jpg

Anyway it's her hair and she can do with it whatever she wants. But I pray that she'll stop using this Cleopatra-lost-in-a-tropical-jungle makeup! :hoe:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Sorry, i dont know why but this really annoys me. Yes her hair was nice light, but you shouldnt go making a petition for it. I mean why should she dye her hair? If she likes it, then she likes it. Tough. It's her hair, it's her choice. I mean why should she feel the need to dye her hair because someone on a forum started a petition saying she should? It literally has nothing to do with you. Maybe you should just accept the fact that she wants her hair dark and get the fuck over it.  :judgingu2:

Oh god im so sorry. Im in a bad mood and bitchface bateman is coming out to play.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Omg of course she wears heavier make-up on stage. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  She needs to be distinctive and little bit theatrical there. Discuss rather her every day style with black hair or in events. 

lana-del-rey-janet-jackson-versace-fashi

Omg of course she wears heavier make-up on stage. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  She needs to be distinctive and little bit theatrical there. Discuss rather her every day style with black hair or in events. 

There is a limit.

even that was worded wrong, her make-up simply wasn't very pretty that night.

last.fm