Sign in to follow this  
mkultraviolence

ONE MILLIONTH POST !!!! !!! !!!

One million posts on Lanaboards! :party: Let's take this moment to express our favorite parts about Lanaboards and the positive impact it has had on our lives! Share a funny story or a sweet memory you have! :wub:

For me, I joined Lanaboards in June of 2019. I've made some friends that I love on here. I've gotten to share my poetry and sometimes dramatic ramblings with you all. I think it will be interesting seeing how my future on Lanaboards plays out since I'm in such an important stage of my life and a stage that is constantly changing. It will be embarrassing fun to look back years from now and see my dumb teenage crush posts and cringy poems. But I'm glad I've had you here for me Lanaboards. Thank you to Elle, all the moderators, and all the wonderful members who make this such a supportive, funny, and sweet community. Love you :heart:

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

My fav moment was Christmas 2017 when the site went down and some users from here found me on twitter, added me to a group chat and since then, we’ve chatted daily and become great friends. Couldn’t imagine not knowing them or chatting with them every day.:wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png