Beemo

Lift Your Eyes [Closed]

Can I request something? :)

Type: Signature 

Size: 480 x 200

Photo: http://the-fame.org/albums/photoshoots/2013/Artpop/normal_003.jpg

Text: Just ARTPOP in a font like Bauer Bodni.

Description: I would like Gaga in the center and maybe with some parts of the sofa in the corners. Something simple. The colors I would like it something light (like the picture itself) but with some minor edits.

And I would love a matching avatar (size: 150 x 200) with this picture of Katy Perry http://katygallery.com/albums/userpics/10002/normal_pkp003~333.jpg but the title PRISM (same font that the signature) covering her face but the text being vertical. Oh and normal borders like my actual signature. :P

Thank you very much in advance.  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

Can I request something? :)

Type: Signature 

Size: 480 x 200

Photo: http://the-fame.org/albums/photoshoots/2013/Artpop/normal_003.jpg

Text: Just ARTPOP in a font like Bauer Bodni.

Description: I would like Gaga in the center and maybe with some parts of the sofa in the corners. Something simple. The colors I would like it something light (like the picture itself) but with some minor edits.

And I would love a matching avatar (size: 150 x 200) with this picture of Katy Perry http://katygallery.com/albums/userpics/10002/normal_pkp003~333.jpg but the title PRISM (same font that the signature) covering her face but the text being vertical. Oh and normal borders like my actual signature. :P

Thank you very much in advance.  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

How's this? Also, the maximum height for an avatar is 190. I made it 150x190 so it wouldn't be compressed when you use it.

PmIsl62.jpg

BtG00Ju.png

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

It's epic :oprah:

But wtf I linked to Applause cover when I was thinking about the one with Gaga on a futuristic sofa :flop:

But don't worry and really really thank you :smokes: :P

Gonna use it tomorrow cuz I'm on my phone right now :kiss:

But wtf I linked to Applause cover when I was thinking about the one with Gaga on a futuristic sofa :flop:

I thought to myself *Isn't the "sofa" her jacket?* Hahaha but anyways, if you want me to redo the signature, just say so :kiss:

I thought to myself *Isn't the "sofa" her jacket?* Hahaha but anyways, if you want me to redo the signature, just say so :kiss:

Heeyyy, can you do a 150x200 version of the avatar too please? :P It's for another forum.

Thank you sweetie  :kiss:

EDIT: Now I have a great idea, can you do the signature with the original photo I was talking about too please?  :cuteface:

@@Beemo - check our clique's messages - we need invitations for my wedding with @.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'll work on y'alls requests soon. I have some errands to do :agree2:

Hurry, the wedding is tomorrow :eek:

Last minute planning for the win :agree2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Heeyyy, can you do a 150x200 version of the avatar too please? :P It's for another forum.

Thank you sweetie  :kiss:

EDIT: Now I have a great idea, can you do the signature with the original photo I was talking about too please?  :cuteface:

yKQlFMH.jpg

CzXtae8.png

Hi Beemo!!! :D

Could I please request a cover art lol?  :hawt:

1. Type of Graphic: Cover Artwork

2. Image(s) to be used: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=325

3. Text: LANA DEL REY at the top (behind her head if you can), DO U LUV ME YET? at the bottom (don't judge the name, she was gonna name BTD that lmfao)

4. Mood: Washed out? Whatever looks best

5. Border: none

6. Other Details: Same format as always, just like the BTD. Could you please do the LANA DEL REY and DO U LUV ME YET? in gold, as well as Steelfish please?

Thanks in advance!! :D

Hi Beemo!!! :D

Could I please request a cover art lol?  :hawt:

1. Type of Graphic: Cover Artwork

2. Image(s) to be used: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=325

3. Text: LANA DEL REY at the top (behind her head if you can), DO U LUV ME YET? at the bottom (don't judge the name, she was gonna name BTD that lmfao)

4. Mood: Washed out? Whatever looks best

5. Border: none

6. Other Details: Same format as always, just like the BTD. Could you please do the LANA DEL REY and DO U LUV ME YET? in gold, as well as Steelfish please?

Thanks in advance!! :D

ibxM2cwl5VsHmt.png

:)

Hey 8I9Jxij.png I need a new set 

1. Type of Graphic: Set 

2. Image(s) to be used: Any Donna Noble Pictures 

3. Text: None

4. Mood: Vibrant 

5. Border: Rounded

6. Other Details: Make it sassy :sass:

ZnjKh7o.png