annedauphine

The Lana Del Rey Font Project (Work In Progress)

10 minutes ago, The Siren said:

well hello there!

also none of the links are clickable

UZ1aO9S.png

You tryna kill me :toofunny: Jk this is suuuuper helpful thank you. I now know I gotta make the font just a little bit smaller, and normally it is actually responsive! Btw you're looking at the tumblr, which is not updated; please see the links on my website for it (and do tell if you got the same issue please): https://daytonamess.com/Home.html

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It works now! I knew something cool would happen but I didn't imagine THAT happening :shock: looks beautiful :flutter: 

Thank you :defeated:You wouldn't believe how hard it was to make it work so I'm really happy with it. I mean it serves no purpose but I lowkey think it's cool haha

ZKcaooE.png

4 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

You tryna kill me :toofunny: Jk this is suuuuper helpful thank you. I now know I gotta make the font just a little bit smaller, and normally it is actually responsive! Btw you're looking at the tumblr, which is not updated; please see the links on my website for it (and do tell if you got the same issue please): https://daytonamess.com/Home.html

its the exact same page :toofunny:

7KuUcWu.png

2 hours ago, annedauphine said:

I appreciate your feedback SO much! Thank you guys! Okay so it is normal if it doesn't work on older browsers, I think you need the very latest version or something, sorry I forgot to mention that. If it doesn't work for you, maybe try clearing your cache? I honestly have no idea I apologise I'm just messing up with Dreamweaver I'm def not a coder :toofunny:

dw!! i appreciate your hard work too <3 

Home page should be fixed or at least look better, please please tell me if it isn't fixed for you + BTDPARA page fixed for mobile which I'm incredibly happy about but I might retouch things around + BTDPARA fonts fixed (!!!!!!!)

I'm actually wondering if I won't put images in place of fonts, I'm scared of copyrights :( But I liked the idea of the text being editable, would love yall thoughts! Next thing I wanna fix is the fckn menu not being bold on the home. Driving me batshit :crazy:

Also a little reminder that I'm going to give away the code to anyone who wants it and wants to try their hand at it :) I cancelled all my other personal projects cause I really want to learn to code so I'm gonna pour all my love into this site

ZKcaooE.png