Sign in to follow this  
hashtagtylerh

PlayStation Showcase Discussion - Thursday, September 9th, 2021

"The Showcase will weigh in at around 40 minutes and include updates from PlayStation Studios and some of the industry’s most imaginative developers, for games releasing this holiday and beyond. And stick around after the presentation to get more updates from some of the studio teams featured in the Showcase.

One thing to note: PlayStation’s next generation of VR won’t make an appearance this time. But there will still be plenty of great PS5 games from developers large and small. We hope you can join us!"

So excited! Gaymers are thriving this week, Lana on Wednesday and PS on Thursday. Any predictions/particularly games you're excited about? I want to see God of War, Horizon Forbidden West, Hogwarts Legacy (PLEASE), and hopefully some news on FF16 or FF7R2

5 minutes ago, May said:

please hogwarts legacy and gta v expanded and enhanced. i know it’s a push but maybe even the GTA remastered trilogy

I'm hoping Hogwarts is there too. Even though it's coming in like 2 months I still don't think GTA5EE will be there but we'll see. Rockstar is crazy lol

Yesss God of War, I hope they show it off! iirc there were some leaks not too long ago so I wanna say it's confirmed that we'll get to see some footage of it, if not now then soon enough!

Not a fan of the franchise, but that new PS exclusive FNAF game has piqued my interest! I liked the art style and dig the idea of you playing in a mall (Dead Rising vibes)

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif