Sign in to follow this  
fl0r1dakil0s

AI Continuations/Replications of Songs

hi guys! i've been experimenting with AI replication/creation of songs based on artists and genre's and thought it would be cool to share. i'll be updating this thread every time i make something new. i'm also tinkering with lyrical inputs and how to change lyrics in a song. for my first post, here is a very low quality (i am currently running the program to make it higher quality and reduce noise, it should be done by tomorrow) continuation of the blue banisters title track. the AI seems to change the melody of the first verse and then go on to do its own thing. also, if anyone has any requests for AI song replications feel free to reply with them and i'll make some of them if i have time :illumilana:

Blue Banisters Continuation (V1) : https://udl.to/e77cfe3a4f33a9ac

i always wonder if any musicians have ever been stuck w what melodies etc to put into their song so they just make an ai generated song and plagiarise it :awkney:  like who would know

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, May said:

i always wonder if any musicians have ever been stuck w what melodies etc to put into their song so they just make an ai generated song and plagiarise it :awkney:  like who would know

it's possible.. i can also just enter lana's artist profile and any genre i want into the AI code and it generates a fully original track in whatever genre.. the only issue with it is that it's way more hit or miss (90% misses) with the accuracy of the AI so i doubt real artists would actually use it LOL