YourGirl666

RQ/Remix Idea: Beautiful People (Ultimate Version)

This is not a very simple request. I love this song/demo and I feel like even though we have 3 different versions, none of them have reached its full potential (mostly due to production/overall roughness). So, here's my idea:

Melody/lyric-wise, it sounds like it could perfectly fit on Honeymoon or in the original UV (with Fine China and SYTH). To nail these vibes, I think the vocals need that dreamy muffled quality, which could be done with reverb or other effects. The clearest one imo, which may be easier to extract, is the one from demo 3, which is also the one that's closest to Lana's vocal style during that era and features some cooler lyrical changes.

The instrumental could be similar to the final version, but a little bit more stripped back like God Knows I Tried, Fine China, Violets for Roses or Old Money. It might not even need the strings, however I'll let you guys decide which sounds better.

Anyway, I love cock and ball torture just like I love you guys. This is my idea for the ultimate Beautiful People version, which some of you could try to create irl. There are amazing audio artists in here who could slay it to another level, I'm not kidding. Some of you guys could get Jack Antonoff fired. Also, if you have any suggestions, please, comment them

On 2/27/2022 at 11:46 PM, plastiscguy said:

The question is, should it have percussion like the HM/LFL songs? :mj:

Maybeeee, it's up to who's going to creat such a masterpiece :silly: