Elle

LDR Village - Born to Die Merch Drop

3 hours ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I got an email from LDR Village saying that one of the items from the Born to Die collection in my order is delayed but they gave me a discount count to use on my next order lol

Has anyone gotten anything from the Born to Die collection yet?

I have a friend who got a few shirts from the Born To Die collection, and they got them relatively fast.. I can't remember the exact date though

On 6/22/2022 at 12:20 PM, Wait For Life said:

I have a friend who got a few shirts from the Born To Die collection, and they got them relatively fast.. I can't remember the exact date though

That's great they came pretty fast haha I guess it just depends on what you buy

Do not order from this store. They will take your money and never send your items !! Wish I would of read reviews before i shopped here and wasted my hard earned money smh. So wrong what they are doing. Don’t fall for it people.

On 9/10/2022 at 7:54 AM, smooveguy4 said:

Do not order from this store. They will take your money and never send your items !! Wish I would of read reviews before i shopped here and wasted my hard earned money smh. So wrong what they are doing. Don’t fall for it people.

It takes a few months, but they do always send the items. I wish their shipping was better but its not a scam or anything lol