Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

STOP USING ACRONYMDS WE DONT KNOW WAHT STANDS FOR 

DiamondGarden ._.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'll hold til next month... I don't know why but I feel like she always do something next to her birthday lol 

It has been a...quite long time since she teased "working on music"...If not this year, begin 2018...

I'll hold til next month... I don't know why but I feel like she always do something next to her birthday lol 

It has been a...quite long time since she teased "working on music"...If not this year, begin 2018...

it's the beginning of the fiscal year wendysass.gif

wth?

He said some things on the DiamondGarden chatbox. I think you need to be logged in to see it though. He confirmed that @MATD1234 is fake, and that most of the songs made so far are pop. He also teased the acronym for a new song, called TNWWY (I'm guessing There's Nothing Wrong With You, or something along the lines of that)

He said some things on the DiamondGarden chatbox. I think you need to be logged in to see it though. He confirmed that @MATD1234 is fake, and that most of the songs made so far are pop. He also teased the acronym for a new song, called TNWWY (I'm guessing There's Nothing Wrong With You, or something along the lines of that)

This

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: