Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

ohmygod I never thought this day would come

My thirst for INHA has reached an all-time high and loving the Fountain snippet  :flutter:

Fountain probably is fake

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Pretty sure this "fountain" thing was a fake leak from last year...

Weeds reminds me of Hypocrates... I think the guitar solo, probably. Both are weak but cute tho

Gold was labelled "bad" because of the "Single release"... It's not strong as the other ones, but it's also cute...

But tbh if she dropped "Blue" "Froot" "Happy" "Savages" "Immortal" & like "Can't pin me down" there would be a BIG meltdown listening to the rest like Weeds & Gold. It was a smart move to drop at least one "weak" song so she could SHOOK with the album in full lmao

"

Still not over the wrong lyrics that leaked on her website... STILL WAITING FOR "CUZ GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUNDS" & IMMORTAL ENDING 

didn't you overhype your girl? or am i thinking of someone else. bc that song is awful

Nah I did not but the song is great so nothing to overhype here :hooker:

It's the ballad we deserved. It sounds heavenly.

A) Merna-stans deserve NOTHING.

B) It sounds like any other Merna ballad and we just heard a few secs

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

If you think the song will be shit that's simple, when it leaks don't listen but don't come here ruin people's hype

and Your Girl was way overhyped, it's literally Sad Girl with some different lyrics  :hooker: 

tumblr_mhtjfx32XV1ryfkypo1_400.gif

now someone leak I'm Not Hungry Anymore  :creep:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

If you think the song will be shit that's simple, when it leaks don't listen but don't come here ruin people's hype

and Your Girl was way overhyped, it's literally Sad Girl with some different lyrics  :hooker: 

Just because the chorus has the word "girl" in it, it's not the same. And if the tracks don't sound different to you, you should get your hearing checked.

The annoying thing with INHA is that people can't get over a super short snippet which wasn't unique in any way at all. There were people discarding FROOT tracks over a snippet with a 0815mernabridge i it ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just because the chorus has the word "girl" in it, it's not the same. And if the tracks don't sound different to you, you should get your hearing checked.

The annoying thing with INHA is that people can't get over a super short snippet which wasn't unique in any way at all. There were people discarding FROOT tracks over a snippet with a 0815mernabridge i it ...

y'all did that when we got snippets of your girl.... :oprah3:

INHA does not even sound interesting. Y'all just talk yourself into overhyping it.

:thumb:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: