Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Holy crap I was not expecting an M6 announcement any time soon. I thought she was just gonna stick to her poetry book for quite some time and not bother with M6 for a while. 

I wonder what the sound is gonna be for this one? It's gonna be funny if she releases it this 2024 since this year is so jam packed with releases in the pop landscape. I'm afraid of the upcoming drought we'll experience in the next few years because of the mass releases this year ngl. 

2 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Holy crap I was not expecting an M6 announcement any time soon. I thought she was just gonna stick to her poetry book for quite some time and not bother with M6 for a while.

I was surprised too, with the poetry book and her announcing she's doing something for froot 10 year anniversary, granted we don't know what but enough for her to announce it a year in advance?

Maybe she announced that she's gonna work on M6. I did not take this as "album 6 soon" tho.

2.gif

17 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I wonder what the sound is gonna be for this one? It's gonna be funny if she releases it this 2024 since this year is so jam packed with releases in the pop landscape. I'm afraid of the upcoming drought we'll experience in the next few years because of the mass releases this year ngl. 

Her poetry book preorders must be tanking. She knows an album announcement might help:agree:

3 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

this was posted by her stylist apparently 

latest?cb=20240714165026
edit: the image won’t embed, it’s on the wiki “m6 coming soon

Oooh if this is the style for the next era I’m so excited!! The visuals for the concert looked stunning too, I’m hyped :party:

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13.04.2018 | 04.06.2024

Progetto-senza-titolo.png

4 hours ago, Embach said:

Maybe she announced that she's gonna work on M6. I did not take this as "album 6 soon" tho.

She's been literally saying the same thing for the past year :pls:

:tiffany3:

I'm reallllly ready for new Marina. I have my hopes up for this next album, fingers crossed she goes back to her TFJ roots (at least lyrically) and really delivers. I think the timing of a comeback this year or next is perfect too -- it's been long enough since ADIAML, she sounds like she's in a better place, and the tumblr girls are really back right now.

+ Also these new leaks sound so pretty, I'll always love the sound of her unfinished home demos

giphy.gif

Am I only one who wants her to dive into completely new sound? Tbh I don't want any 2.0 of her albums, ADIAML was not worthy of Froot 2.0 title or whatever she once said (Froot but wilder or something like that) :bebe:

Also, what era is Not Over You?

2.gif