Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'd love Lana stems, ugh. Edit out all the bad noises in L4L including Playboy Carti on Summer Bummer,

where did they even come from tho

me me big boy

xMcVPI7.jpg

where did they even come from tho

Nah jk this was leaked by a DG admin :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the EH multitracks are messy as fuck...they weren't even mixed because the label didn't even consider it for release or something like that, so they didn't get anyone to mix them  :defeated:

if anybody here could properly mix them into a stem pack or something, that'd be amazing. EH is one of my favourite Marina songs, and I've always wanted to try my own take on it. these are just too confusing to use 

the EH multitracks are messy as fuck...they weren't even mixed because the label didn't even consider it for release or something like that, so they didn't get anyone to mix them  :defeated:

if anybody here could properly mix them into a stem pack or something, that'd be amazing. EH is one of my favourite Marina songs, and I've always wanted to try my own take on it. these are just too confusing to use 

I will give it my best shot

:deadbanana:

thankyou :*

I'm half-way there but holy shxt. The stems synths compared to the vocals and other elements are bounced from the extended version and the normal version of this song so it's so freaking hard to match anything up

I'm half-way there but holy shxt. The stems synths compared to the vocals and other elements are bounced from the extended version and the normal version of this song so it's so freaking hard to match anything up

I looked at them and its a disaster. Some of the vocals and other various things needed to be space in a certain way and they arent and its just ugH

xMcVPI7.jpg