Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

FROOT is her best, The Family Jewels is middle, Electra Heart is the worst. 

I love hot tea

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

LlE2pVQ.jpg2xge7Gl.png

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Electra Heart is great but only with the concept & visuals behind it. The music itself is very cute, but if you said it was groundbreaking you'd be lying.

Froot remains untouched, end of story.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I love hot tea

I love other people being deluded. EH and FROOT are her best honestly, but FROOT is just behind EH for me because Gold and Solitaire exist on that album when I’m Not Hungry Anymore does not. Radioactive exists on EH, and that song alone tops that album off. Along with HTBAHB and Electra Heart. The demonic soul sucking raising hell to the earth exorcism theme tune of a production that is that title track just ends the rest of her discography. 

Electra Heart is great but only with the concept & visuals behind it. The music itself is very cute, but if you said it was groundbreaking you'd be lying.

Froot remains untouched, end of story.

giphy-downsized.gif

bye at the Electra Heart slander. The album was filled with great songs. Primadonna, Lies, Homewrecker, Sex Yeah, Teen Idle, and Fear & Loathing, remain discography highlights. 

I would never hurt you

bye at the Electra Heart slander. The album was filled with great songs. Primadonna, Lies, Homewrecker, Sex Yeah, Teen Idle, and Fear & Loathing, remain discography highlights.

sorry sweaty but when a masterpiece such as Froot and it's baby TFJ exist eh is nothing

xMcVPI7.jpg

Electra Heart is her best, FROOT is middle, The Family Jewels is the worst. 

Family Jewels stays winning.

:)

y'all ugly pretentious ass froot rats need to keep that mouth closed bc it's spewing too much shit. Electra Heart is the skinniest piece of art Marina has ever created, from the aesthetics, background story, the vocals and production etc. it's all amazing and captured the best of 2012!

y'all rlly think just because froot is full of boring ass ballads about drinking and wanting a man but also wanting to be alone bc humans suck with uninspired vocals it has more artistry and is more legit than EH? gorl no, Froot has no standout song that captures the era or aesthetic she's unripe froot, unlike ms Electra who stays skinny

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

y'all ugly pretentious ass froot rats need to keep that mouth closed bc it's spewing too much shit. Electra Heart is the skinniest piece of art Marina has ever created, from the aesthetics, background story, the vocals and production etc. it's all amazing and captured the best of 2012!

y'all rlly think just because froot is full of boring ass ballads about drinking and wanting a man but also wanting to be alone bc humans suck with uninspired vocals it has more artistry and is more legit than EH? gorl no, Froot has no standout song that captures the era or aesthetic she's unripe froot, unlike ms Electra who stays skinny

it's okay to be wrong sometimes!!

xMcVPI7.jpg

"There's something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in... It's coming in softly, on the wings of a bomb..."

I love other people being deluded. EH and FROOT are her best honestly, but FROOT is just behind EH for me because Gold and Solitaire exist on that album when I’m Not Hungry Anymore does not. Radioactive exists on EH, and that song alone tops that album off. Along with HTBAHB and Electra Heart. The demonic soul sucking raising hell to the earth exorcism theme tune of a production that is that title track just ends the rest of her discography. 

tenor.gif

TjmiIK4.png

This thread 5 mins after someone says which is her best album

VIxUAVfh.jpg

tenor.gif

The fact that your deaf ears doesn't like Radioactive and HTBAHB just goes to show how much of a try hard indie fan you are. Then again, this is Lanaboards... 

:deadbanana:

They are both literally perfect pop songs.

Everyone have different opinions, of course, but the fact that HTBAHB is her worst song ever is so obvious