Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Its time I confess that when I first heard Marina in 2013, I thought it was MariAna and the Diamonds.

And some guy at school was like "I have that Marina and the Diamonds song stuck in my head... Primadonna GiiiRRRLLLL", 

and I was like shit? It's MarEEEna??!?!? I was saying Marry-ARna, for like 6 months..

Its time I confess that when I first heard Marina in 2013, I thought it was MariAna and the Diamonds.

And some guy at school was like "I have that Marina and the Diamonds song stuck in my head... Primadonna GiiiRRRLLLL", 

and I was like shit? It's MarEEEna??!?!? I was saying Marry-ARna, for like 6 months..

:lmao:  :lmao:

hahaha mariana

I still call her Marinara and The Sauce dw

I'm dying to get Bublegum Bitch but.... 1G... probably will take the whole day with my internet and MEGA will probably cut it in the middle 

i know how you feel lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

all these stems came from the album mixers I believe (scammed from actually) but I don't think anyone has the Liam Howe tracks which is so sad cause im dying to have fear and loathing and teen idle stems :( 

since we have hq stems can anyone link me to Just Desserts lossless file please?

I'm literally trying to do it, but the multitracks are unmixed and unmastered, so they sound weird when you put them together, anyways, I'm really trying to adjust them to make a decent lossless version, but it's hard. :defeated:

I also have a 320 kbps file if you want it. :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

since we have hq stems can anyone link me to Just Desserts lossless file please?

it’s a complete mess. It’s not even the same version and it’s missing stems. I really wouldn’t call it listenable

I'm literally trying to do it, but the multitracks are unmixed and unmastered, so they sound weird when you put them together, anyways, I'm really trying to adjust them to make a decent lossless version, but it's hard. :defeated:

I also have a 320 kbps file if you want it. :)

yeeeah please send me the 320

I adjusted and mixed the stems as well as I could to make the instrumental, it really seems that there's stems that are missing, but I did my best. :toofunny:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k6c49MyNAGbCkUkZqk1nbTajiE7xVz02/view