Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

electra shart is a disaster that should never have happened.. the concept was cute but it was executed horribly.. the only listenable songs are BB, Teen Idle, F&L, Radioactive and Sex Yeah.

FROOT only has one shit track (Immortal)

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I usually don't say "fuck you" to people but yeah now it must be said

she's just not a cute girl... at ALL

INHA was robbed as the closer, luckily I've corrected this on my iTunes album <3

FROOT is her best album. All songs were produced and approved by Marina. Her label didn't force any co-writers or songs or producers on her so it's solid Marina and what she wants.

Just bc she wanted it doesn't mean it was good  :hooker:

:)

It means thats what were going to most likely get for matd4  :hooker:

Burning my stan card if thats gonna happen  :crossed:  :crossed:

:)

electra shart is a disaster that should never have happened.. the concept was cute but it was executed horribly.. the only listenable songs are BB, Teen Idle, F&L, Radioactive and Sex Yeah.

wow #bannedt for the blatant disrespect towards her best album and her best song from FROOT goodbye x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Not us fighting for this theme again :rip:

Guys... We really need to learn the fact that FROOT is obviously her best album.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Not us fighting for this theme again :rip:

Guys... We really need to learn the fact that FROOT is obviously her best album.

tasteT... i wouldn't expect any less from someone with a st vincent avi

How on earth are you gonna include Radioactive, one of the most generic songs she's ever done, and pay dust to Starring Role? Like wtf it's STARRING ROLE. A LEGEND. A CLASSIC. And Immortal is literally amazing?????????? There really aren't any shit tracks from that era. Weeds and Gold are my least faves but I still like them.

As far as the rest of this discussion goes I love all of Marina's albums and think they're all amazing in their own way. She's just phenomenal.

TjmiIK4.png

How on earth are you gonna include Radioactive, one of the most generic songs she's ever done, and pay dust to Starring Role? Like wtf it's STARRING ROLE. A LEGEND. A CLASSIC. And Immortal is literally amazing?????????? There really aren't any shit tracks from that era. Weeds and Gold are my least faves but I still like them.

As far as the rest of this discussion goes I love all of Marina's albums and think they're all amazing in their own way. She's just phenomenal.

wow you are so smart

tasteT... i wouldn't expect any less from someone with a st vincent avi

I think I found a pic of you online, is this one, right?

df6.jpg

Froot is a perfect, filler free album and this is coming from a casual Marina fan. I hope you longtime stans see the light one day.

wow a preach

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: