Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo

Contradictory Lana

This is not to be taken seriously, haha.

Lana, like any other person, contradicts herself sometimes. She quoted Whitman on Twitter about it:

''Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes''

I think one of her contradictions could be:

The ''trust no one'' tattoo and ''I believe in the kindness of strangers''

Can you find any other contradiction?

I think with "Trust no one", she means not to let anyone get too close to you rather than little things. She's a secret thrill-seeker, she said it herself. If you think of it like that then she'd also be contradicting herself with "I belonged to no one, I belonged to everyone", it just depends how to see it and if you resonate with it yourself.

I think with "Trust no one", she means not to let anyone get too close to you rather than little things. She's a secret thrill-seeker, she said it herself. If you think of it like that then she'd also be contradicting herself with "I belonged to no one, I belonged to everyone", it just depends how to see it and if you resonate with it yourself.

I thought Lana comes from a wealthy family. At least that's what press says. But in a couple interviews she says that she was poor and lived in a trailer :quote: I don't care if she's rich I love her!!!

I thought Lana comes from a wealthy family. At least that's what press says. But in a couple interviews she says that she was poor and lived in a trailer :quote: I don't care if she's rich I love her!!!

she moved away from her family like most of us do. sure her family had money, but not HER. lol