Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Spotify Weekly Charts

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/overview/global

I don't think a lot of people know Spotify has weekly charts for artists, albums, songs etc They are the Top 200.

Most Played Albums This Week

36 - Born To Die - The Paradise Edition

126 - Ultraviolence (Deluxe)

143 - Norman Fucking Rockwell

Lana has 3 albums on the chart and they are currently all at the peak position they've ever been (They have only did this chart for 105 weeks) - is she growing in popularity because of tiktok or something?

Most Played Artist This Week

28 - Lana Del Rey (The highest she's ever been is 23rd)

Most Played Songs This Week

100 - Summertime Sadness  (Streamed over 8 million times this week, the highest it's ever been is 94th)

157 - Stargirl Interlude

They also do it individually for every country you just click the top right corner and change Global to Sweden or Bulgaria or whatever.

I looked at countries to see what ones Lana was popular in, these are her highest placements in the recent weekly chart - really high considering shes not released a song for over a year?

8th Saudi Arabia

11th Lithuania

13th Latvia

17th Estonia

21st Ireland

23rd Czech Republic

23rd UK

24th Ukraine

27th Poland

27th Romania

Only countries shes not top 200 are India, Japan, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Taiwan and Vietnam.

She generally ranks like 90th in Spanish/Portuguese speaking America,/Islands, about 40th in Central/Northern Europe but about 120th in Spain and Italy and in Asia, about 30th in Eastern Europe/Russia/Kazakhstan, also in Egypt/Morocco/UAE but really high in Saudi Arabia.

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

after the dont call me angel release i assume?

That chart only goes back 52 weeks so was within the year at some point.

7 hours ago, venicebitch said:

after the dont call me angel release i assume?

7 hours ago, Barry said:

That chart only goes back 52 weeks so was within the year at some point.

According to the chartlana Twitter account which tracks her chart positions, she was #23 earlier this month and last month, though it also states the highest she's ever been was 21, which was presumably around the release of Blue Banisters -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS