The Siren

Fletcher

Didn't see a thread for this queen so I'm making it now. If one exists, please merge!
I'll edit this post and make it pretty later when I'm not supposed to be sleeping :eek:

Anyway BITCH this is so creative
https://shopuk.findingfletcher.com/*/*/GIRL-OF-MY-DREAMS-DIY-VINYL-GEL-PENS/7KJS0000000

Omg you liking my posts about her yesterday made me want to create a thread too!! You were faster haha! Fletcher’s a mf fucking queen, she so freaking hot and her music is sooooo good. GOMD is one of my top 3 records of the year. I also lowkey think she can look like Lana under certain angles

ZKcaooE.png

4 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Omg you liking my posts about her yesterday made me want to create a thread too!! You were faster haha! Fletcher’s a mf fucking queen, she so freaking hot and her music is sooooo good. GOMD is one of my top 3 records of the year. I also lowkey think she can look like Lana under certain angles

I agree about her album being one of the best of the year :trisha:

You reminded me that I need to start compiling albums for my favs of 2022 year end list :crying5:

Her new album is so good. I prefer her Pop-R&B route of The Sex Tapes but I get why she changed  to pop rock and it definitely suits her voice and attitude. After the first listening that was a bit too similar to the previous album, I thing it's even better than it. It's rockier and it's way more cohesive. Not a bad song in here.

My Top 5:

1. Crush
2. Doing Better
3. Two Things Can Be True
4. Attatched to You
5. Pretending

never expected to see Fletcher in Lanabords lol but i love her sooo much. got obssesed with the New York ep during quarantine and i've followed her since then. i'm seeing her live very soon and i couldn't be more excited, the new album is a total blast and it's gonna be CRAZY live 

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

I haven't really had an interest in her new album, I haven't listened to it beyond the pre release singles :eek3:

i felt the same but they're kinda the weakest songs (except Doing Better which works great in the album) you should give it a go

16 hours ago, The Siren said:

I haven't really had an interest in her new album, I haven't listened to it beyond the pre release singles :eek3:

Give it a try, I really like her and was not hyped about this album, singles were ok but since she went pop-rock I thought this was just a follow up to her debut and nothing more. I was wrong. It is actually stronger, edgier and rockier. I'm glad I gave it a try to be honest, it's on my Top 3 this year so far.

european setlist is out! https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fletcher/2024/fabrique-milan-italy-5babc7cc.html

Spoiler

looks like a blast but i'm so upset she took out feel n kept 2 weaker songs from the same project + girls girls girls, same goes for removing her body is bible and the only antidote song missing being ttcbt... outside of that i love it sm

saw her live yesterday!!! she was fucking crazy i expected her to take it slow after the whole Lyme disease thing but she was hitting those notes like it was nothing and having no breaks between songs :worship: the setlist ended up being a blast (i'd still chop ggg for ttcbt...) and she was so so sweet i can't recommend it enough (and ARXX were fantastic openers too, i'm gonna start listening to em asap)

I had too much work so I had to sell my ticket for Amsterdam and my sister, who absolutely did not want to go, went to Brussels tonight with her gf. And they had the mf time of their life and I'm just sitting there in the puddle of my tears lol. I literally cannot believe that my sis heard Better Version live and not me

ZKcaooE.png